It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Poker Run Route 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Poker Run Route
Just 5 days away! Crawfish sounds pretty good right now. Attached picture is of the new / different route for the morning portion of this years run.

GPS about 19-20 miles round trip. Plan is for 2 stops this year.
Stop#1 is a sand bar at the mouth of the bay.
Stop#2 is a shell island (Please bring shoes in the boat!!!!)

I have an idea for a game at each stop for this that wish to participate, the winner or tie winner at each stop will earn an extra punch in the poker and an extra card draw for 1 hand at the lunch poker game.
Prop Toss and Waterballoon (team) toss.

Poker Hands are $20 each, winner take all. (Sometimes we take out a little to cover crawfish expenses but its usually not much)
You do not need to purchase a poker hand to make the ride, however most people do and it is always a lot of fun.

Looking at the weather forecaset its not looking great... but always subject to change, plus what would be the mud bugs run be without rain wind, or both!!
This is a rain or shine event as the crawfish are on order. So even if the weather might hold us up for awhile, we can still eat crawfish, and enjoy company while the weather passes. We have done this in the past and it always works out well.

Big Thanks to Jordan (Quack N Stack) for the leg work on this route

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kool-Aid Brigade

www.southernfowler.com

Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Poker Run Route
I’d like to add that we are still going to run up into the Trinity north of i10 after lunch! You can get there by boat from Hugo point, it’s roughly 12 miles. or you can trailer over to the i10 Trinity launch and go from there. They dredged the launch out since last year and you can now use the actual boat ramp. From there to where we normally go is about a 3.5 mile run. (This is what most of us do)

Glad I can help out with a little change in scenery!

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]