It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 4:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Hey Rexi...yea Dguidry's son 
MMT Elite Member

Post Hey Rexi...yea Dguidry's son
Hey rexi

Did you think Paw-Paw Joe was rude last night based on your statement below of Romney?

rexierou wrote:

Ima go ahead and disagree with this well at least the first part. If I had to pick one word to describe each candidate it would be this. Romney=rude; Oboma=uncomfortable. Now since I am dguid's son you may think I'm bias but he has not imposed any of his political views on me (well he has tried but its not working) Now speaking from someone who does not follow politics Romney seemed like a rude sob and if I was the moderated I woulda slapped him multiple times. I can't really say much about Obama cause quite frankly I did not see him say much while I was watching. (Didn't watch the whole debate cause this finance test is a bit more important at the moment) now if I were to vote I'd rather not have a "rude sob" run this country because interrupting Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (president of Iran: yes I had to look that up) that many times, might not end up well. Now, you can "tear me a new one" if you want but that's just what I got out of the debate. (P.s. there is. 99% chance that I will not have an educated response because I do not follow politics).[/quote]

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:02 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Hey Rexi...yea Dguidry's son
Seems like the Dems speak out of both sides there....

Hey, if you believe in something! Good for you, but damn dont do it or say it just to oppose the other side.....It seems thats what happens with them! They are ballsy, and dont follow the rules, but god help the Republicans if they step outside the lines...

I hope people are informed...

Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:11 am
MMT 1000 Club

I noticed the same thing. Last week when Romney "attacked" Obama, the dems were all over him for being dissrespectful to the POTUS.
But in the VP debate, Biden was on the attack against Ryan.

All the aholes after said, Biden did great?

Double Standard? WTF!

However, I think Ryan did very well and allowed Biden to show his TRUE colors.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:44 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Biden is a pompous ass, period! :roll:

Brooks: "Tries masterbation and thank happy thots ...... purt near pulled mines off when I quit 'em ....."

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:41 am
MMT 1000 Club

Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Heard on the radio this morning that Biden interupted Ryan 81 times. Plus more times by the "unbiased" moderator.

Now I was on a job last night that was during the debate. We'd turn the volume up during shut downs and mute it while we were working. That was some funny shit watching their reactions and facial features but not hearing what they were saying.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:21 am
MMT Addict

113 times in 90 minutes. 82 by Biden and 31 times by Raddatz. Well not really 90 minutes, more like 40 and some change.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:02 pm
MMT Elite Member

"I do think there is a Squatch in these woods"!!!!!

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:04 pm
MMT Elite Member

The libatard team have not chimed in yet to defend themselves. You know what happens to a team that shows up with no defense..........they lose!!!

They won't comment on this thread, but I bet they check it on a regular basis :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:11 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Like you POker, I think it's time we get someone with some big balls and don't take shit to run this country.

They tried being nice to everyone for too freaking long. See where it's gotten us.

Life is NOT fair or equal. Time to get over alot of this entitlement crap. If you pay in, you get out of it. You don't pay, you don't get. Tough shit. :evil: What I mena by that is all these career welfare families. NOT those 90 year old grand parents. So don't twist that DG.

Oh and the 47% Romney mentioned was about the ones that NEVER put into the system but get out of the system and abuse it. Not Biden's parents as he put it in the debate. ;)

Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:24 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Once again it shows the depth of liberal hypocrisy when Biden stated that he is a Christian and has a strong faith, but doesn't believe in telling others what to do. That is the democrat number 1 agenda, telling others what they can or can't do. As a Christian you can't not in good faith support this party. Conservatives, left to their own accord are the most generous folks in this country with their money. Democrats are the most generous with conservative money also. But not their own.

"I do think there is a Squatch in these woods"!!!!!

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]