Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Baltimore 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Baltimore

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:05 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

I can't read the red text in 1. 2. 3. and 4. You used a darker one in 5. which I can read.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:51 pm
MMT 1000 Club

dguidry stated "I can't read the red text in 1. 2. 3. and 4. You used a darker one in 5. which I can read.'

I planned it that way. It is full of subliminal messages speaking ill of democrats and lawyers.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:40 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:21 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

I can read your posts now. I think we can summarize from your responses that you agree with 1 through 5 in some form or another. Ill connect the dots later.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Fri May 01, 2015 5:41 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Prosecutor rules Freddie Gray’s death a homicide, 6 officers charged in death

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... micide-ar/

It is fixing to get interesting.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 01, 2015 10:46 am
MMT F.E.

Yep, more riots to come... And my honest opinion they would riot regardless of the ruling to Freddie Grays death.

Fri May 01, 2015 10:56 am
MMT 1000 Club

would be a real pisser to be a cop in one of these types of situations. These cases are more about politics that crime.

you take a good cop like Eric Wilson, who is just out doing his job. he got a call concerning a baby in need of some medical attention. When he left that call, he saw two men walking in the street, and told them to move over to the sidewalk. he got attacked by a six foot four, three hundred pound giant, and had to fight for his life.

Now he is a marked man for the rest of his life.

Fri May 01, 2015 11:09 am
MMT 1000 Club

Generally I give the police the respect I would give everyone else I meet black white ect doesn't. Lets face it looking at Gray past arrest record he is a piece of shit no doubt about it. What I have a problem with is its becomming more common(or just more documented) the level of force and militarization of our local cops. A lot plays into politics with these issues of excessive force but charges and firing are warranted in some cases cases. We hear about the black guy that gets killed by the white cop but when a white guy is unlawfully killed by cops its swept under the rug and there is definitely no protests and looting. The only good thing to come out of all this is cops will think twice about getting a big dick and beating the shit out of someone who has been subdued and is complying with orders.

The outcome is yet to be seen but Its about time the police are held to a higher standard. Let me say this the world is probably much better off since gray is dead and can no longer victimize citizens. I also know if you comply with orders you don't get shot or beat within inches of your life. You see some of the shit on the news and think was it really that necessary for the cops to go that far.

Look at some of the higher profile cases one where the cops shot hundreds of rounds into a vehicle only to find out afterwards that the suspects they were looking for werent in the vehicle. guy shoot fleeing suspect in the back as hes running away. There was a case up here where a young white kid is pulled over and he gets out of his car doesnt charge police or anything and is immediately gunned down and the city lost a lawsuit on that one. Most cops are good people but the ones that are trigger happy and can't wait to beat the shit outta somebody give the badge a black eye. Its a tough job one that I wouldn't want. Just this week my good friend became a sherriffs deputy I give him credit its not something I would want to do.

Fri May 01, 2015 11:46 am
MMT 1000 Club

Fri May 01, 2015 1:01 pm
MMT 1000 Club

The DA has already pooped on her own front porch with the moronic speech she gave. Then again, 100 days ago, she was working for an insurance company, and has about zero experience as a DA. Her stupidity has all but guaranteed a change of venue for the trial.

Here is the ironic part. Of the six cops arrested, half are black. If the three bike cops get acquitted, then you would have a black democrat female mayor, a black democrat chief of Police, a black DA, and all charging three black cops. Hmmmm, sounds like some more of that black on black violence to me.

Fri May 01, 2015 6:43 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri May 01, 2015 7:44 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Baltimore has seen 50 years of liberal democrat mayors. It has had 50 years of liberal democrat policies. Currently it has a black female liberal democrat mayor, with a democrat black police chief, and a black female DA.

The unemployment rate for black males age 18 to 26 in east Baltimore is 37%. The unemployment rate for white males there of the same age is 10%. But hey, Obama wants Mexicans to come here and get the jobs. Tell me how that makes any sense.

When are people going to pull their heads from their butt and realize that liberalism does not work? It has destroyed cities like Detroit, and is destroying America. Hope and Change is a farce.

Fri May 01, 2015 7:48 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry stated "Why do you always see the glass as half empty? Of the six arrested half were white, too."

I aint worried about the glass, it is your head that is half empty. The other half is full of crap.

I think you missed the irony part. Half the country is screaming racism. Once again, black mayor, black cheif of police, black DA, and half the police force is black.

Can we sing a new song? The racism tune is getting old.

Fri May 01, 2015 7:49 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

I agree, the DA is in over her head.

Fri May 01, 2015 7:54 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Interesting - 50 million citizens interacted with and under 2500 sustained complaints - nationwide !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRd5oucG114

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but
it is the journey that matters, in the end."

Fri May 01, 2015 8:43 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry stated "I agree, the DA is in over her head."

Well, if anyone knows, it should be you. You are the lawyer on here.

Here is an interestint one to compare and contrast. The DA in Ferguson was very experienced. he moved slowely, and put the case before a grand jury. That made much more sense that what we are seeing in Baltimore, yet the liberal press hammered the DA in Ferguson.

In Baltimore, the dim-wit DA jumped to conclusions, spoke to the rioters like they were her people, and yet the liberal press is lauding her a hero.

I think the left is about to get a big black eye on this one before it is all over

Fri May 01, 2015 8:46 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri May 01, 2015 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/0 ... 93788.html

The above link is about police officers getting injured in the anti capitalist May Day March out on the west coast.

I find it interesting that when liberals unite cars are burned, officers are injured, stores are looted. Be it the anti capitalist, OWS, Hands up Don't Shoot, an all different causes liberals march for, it often times has the propensity to turn violent.

When conservative Tea Party sorts come together, nothing gets broke, no one gets hurt, there are no fires, arrests, or discord and no one throws rocks and bricks. They are known for leaving parks and cities clearner when they leave, then when they showed up.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 02, 2015 6:40 am
MMT 1000 Club

The only cop charged with 2nd Degree Murder is an African American cop.

Like I said before, this clown show will get interesting.

Sat May 02, 2015 7:00 am
MMT F.E.

I think the rabid animals will keep acting up, rioting destroying at any opportunity and for any reason until they are stopped. This stoppage will be either incarnations (my preference) or the rioters push to far and the rest of society stands their ground and shed much blood.

Sat May 02, 2015 7:24 am
MMT 1000 Club

Not sure how much trust I put in shadowy figures that show up on news programs but last night FOX news had a man claiming to be a cop with Baltimore. He was blacked out and voice was camouflaged.

He had some interesting claims. Will be interesting to see the validity

The area where Freddy was arrested is one of the most criminal, drug infested, and violent of any spot on the east coast. Freddy has 18 prior arrests, most being for sale of drugs in that area.

The cops knew Freddy as a drug dealer, and watched him do a hand to hand transaction before he ran.

Toxicology reports have Freddy with marijuana and heroin in his system. If he is not a heroin user, there is a possibility that he swallowed drugs while running away from police.

If these claims are true, it is going to be a tough case for the DA. It would kind of shoot her “no probable cause” for arrest claims in the butt.

Sat May 02, 2015 8:17 am
MMT Sponsor

:D

gatorheads@comcast.net

Sun May 03, 2015 8:28 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Read what Alan Dershowitz had to say about the charges against the Baltimore police officers. Dershowitz is a liberal democrat. He is also a very smart attorney. He is a retired Harvard law professor and is a champion of civil liberties. He predicted the outcome of the Zimmerman trial in Florida as soon as Zimmerman was arrested. He said the prosecutor in the Baltimore police arrests acted out of a desire to prevent riots. Also, he said it was entirely based on politics and crowd control. Quoting Dershowitz, "unlikely they'll get any convictions in this case" and if they do they'll likely "be reversed on appeal."

Mon May 04, 2015 7:55 am
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.city-journal.org/2015/eon0428hm.html

Above link has a Heather Macdonald article from City Journal concerning Baltimore.

She nails it to the wall

Mon May 04, 2015 8:11 am
MMT 1000 Club

The cries of racism and white oppression ring hollow. It’s a tired storyline.

Facts are always inconvenient to race baiters with an agenda to extract more money from whites with a guilty conscience and the inability or unwillingness to speak the truth. Let’s examine some facts about good old Charm City, USA.

* The fine citizens of this metropolis have not elected a Republican as mayor since 1963, before the War on Poverty began. That mayor’s 4 year term is the only interruption in Democrat rule since 1947. They have had Democrat control for 64 of the last 68 years, and sole control for the last 48 years straight.

* Their mayor is black. Their previous mayor, Sheila Dixon, was black. She was convicted of embezzlement in 2010 and couldn’t finish her term. They had a white mayor (current Democratic Presidential hopeful Martin O’Malley) for eight years. The mayor before him was black.

* Their City Council consists of 15 members. All fifteen are Democrats. The Council President is black. Democrats have had control of legislation in Baltimore for the last 50 years. Every program, policy, initiative, or school curriculum that exists in Baltimore was enacted by liberal Democrats.

* The Police Commissioner is black. Approximately 50% of the police force is black.

* The School Superintendent is black, along with the School Board. The district has an annual budget of $1.32 billion to teach 84,000 kids. The Baltimore school system ranks second among the nation’s 100 largest school districts in how much it spent per pupil at $15,700 per student. Only NYC spends more. Only two thirds of students graduate high school, despite this high level of spending.

* The average SAT scores of Baltimore City public school students are: 379 in Reading; 376 in Math; 381 in Writing. These are the scores of the best of the best in Baltimore schools who actually think they should get into college. The average scores in the country, which still suck, are around 500. Students with these scores have about a 15% chance of graduating college. This is the ROI you get after spending $188,000 per student over their 12 year academic career.

* The population of Baltimore is 623,000 and 63% are black. Median household income is $41,000, with 24% living below the poverty line. The home ownership rate is 48%. The percentage of college graduates is 27%.

* The population was 950,000 in 1950, so it has fallen by 35% in the last 65 years. The population was 24% black in 1950. Decades of liberal Democrat policies drove most of the white population out of the city.

* Baltimore’s violent crime rate is 370% higher than the U.S. rate. They have over 200 murders, 300 rapes, 3,600 robberies, 4,600 assaults, 7,800 burglaries, and 22,000 thefts per year. These are all 2 to 4 times the U.S. averages per 100,000 people.

* Over 35% of all Baltimore residents get food stamps. Over 85% of the kids get free breakfasts and lunches at school. More than 60% of Baltimore residents are receiving some form of government assistance.

* Baltimore’s welfare paradise is paid for by outrageously high taxes. It’s income tax rate of 3.2% is on top of the state rate of 4.75%. It’s property tax rate is more than double the other counties in Maryland. The sales tax rate is 6%. Corporations pay an income tax rate of 8.25%.

* The percentage of out of wedlock births to black women in Baltimore exceeds 72%. Baltimore and Detroit are the two cities with populations over 600,000 with the highest percentage of single parent households – 59% to 61%.

* The reported unemployment rate for Baltimore is 8.2%, one of the highest in the country. In reality, 42% of the working age population is not working. Young black men between the ages of 20 and 24 have a reported unemployment rate of 37%. But in reality, it is north of 60%. The number of employees in 1990 totaled 475,000. Today they total 365,000, down 23%.

It doesn’t take a village to raze, burn, and loot a village. It just takes 50 years of liberal economic and social policies.

Jim Quinn, The Burning Tree Platform

Mon May 04, 2015 8:13 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Baltimore City and Baltimore County public schools both have made significant strides in improving graduation rates over the last few years while also lowering dropout rates, according to a report released Tuesday by the Maryland Department of Education.

Overall, Maryland students set a record for high school graduation in 2013, according to newly released statewide data, posting an 84.97 percent mark for the class of 2013, up from 83.57 from last year.

In Baltimore City, the four-year graduation rate for the class of 2013 was 68.5 percent, a large step up from the 61.5 percent four-year graduation rate for the class of 2010.

Similarly, Baltimore County's four-year graduation rates made progress, reaching 83.8 percent for the class of 2013—up from the class of 2010's 81.4 percent figure.

Not unrelated, the dropout rate for Baltimore City schools fell from 23.8 percent for the class of 2010 to 12.1 percent for the class of 2013. "More telling than the reduction in dropout rate is the reduction in the actual number of students dropping out of school," Baltimore City Public Schools wrote in a press release. "1,530 members of the class of 2010 dropped out of school, compared to 726 members of the class of 2013. This represents a 52.5 percent decrease, and an unequivocal change in direction for the district."

Baltimore County’s dropout rate fell from 11 percent for the class of 2012 to 9.7 percent for the class of 2013.

"Last year, we talked about accelerating the progress we have made in raising our graduation rate," said Baltimore County Public Superintendent Dr. S. Dallas Dance, named one of the nation's top "tech savvy" educators yesterday by eSchool News. “To do that, we introduced credit recovery programs such as AdvancePath, supports for students in danger of dropping out, and online learning to keep students engaged and in school."

The data from the Maryland Department of Education showed improvement "across the board" for the class of 2013. From the Maryland Department of Education's website:

Hispanic student graduation rate jumped from 72.51 percent in 2012 to 75.08 percent last year
African American student graduation jumped from 76.50 percent in 2012 to 78.26 percent.
Asian student graduation increased from 93.44 percent to 95 percent.
White student graduation improved from 90.49 percent to 91.11 percent.
Special education student graduation jumped by more than 2.5 percentage points – from 57.41 percent to 60.03 percent.

Mon May 04, 2015 8:43 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Lafayette Parish Louisiana is run by conservative republicans on the council and mayor's office: We are worse than Baltimore:

The news that Lafayette Parish’s four-year graduation rate dropped to 68.8 percent last year has left education stakeholders wanting more details and some clear short- and long-term plans to boost the rate by several percentage points.

Interim Superintendent Burnell LeJeune said he was surprised Monday when the figures from the Louisiana Department of Education showed the district’s graduation rate had dropped by 3.3 percentage points, and below 70 percent for the first time since 2009-10.

“I didn’t necessarily think we were going to make big gains, but I thought we were going to be solid in our rates,” LeJeune said.

LeJeune said Tuesday he hadn’t yet had a chance to look at the detailed graduation report. When he does, he’ll be looking for drops at particular schools, or whether there have been changes across the district.

Melinda Mangham, a retired Lafayette High teacher who is now a college adviser for students, was “shocked” when she saw the numbers.

“I find this disturbing. I find it raises many questions. We need to find the answers so we can move forward,” she said.

Mangham thinks district officials need to have a clear understanding of which students are not graduating, and what school leaders and teachers should be doing differently. She’d also like some kind of evaluation of whether the number of standardized tests given in schools — which can be more than 60 for middle school students — is leading to burnout for some students and teachers.

“If you have a class of 25 to 30 kids, every one of those children have a different need and are coming at you from a different point,” Mangham said. “If I, as a teacher, am not allowed to assess what my kids need and differentiate my instruction to get to them, how am I going to get them to where they can graduate? I just think you’ve got a lot of teachers feeling they are not able to do that. I’m not sure if that is reflected in the lower graduation rate, but I think it’s something we need to look at.”

What Gets Counted?

LeJeune said there are already some things in the works to address the graduation rate.

For one, the district plans to be more aggressive with Jump Start, a state program that allows high school students to take courses geared toward career preparation. The program is required for students pursuing a career diploma, and allows them to enter the workforce right after high school.

“I think that will give an opportunity to many of our students, that maybe normally would not graduate because of a lack of interest or other reasons, to have more career and technical opportunities through industry-based preparation,” LeJeune said.

LeJeune said he also thinks the district needs to do more work with its lowest-rated high schools — Carencro High, which had a D in last fall’s state scores, and Northside High, which received an F in those same reports.

Carencro High Principal Ken Roebuck said he is proud of his school’s teachers and administrators, and doesn’t want anyone to “hit a panic button” over the new numbers. He added that the school is pushing efforts like remediation, especially for freshmen who are sometimes two or more years older than their peers, as well as reading comprehension and math skills.

Roebuck also said that the four-year rates released by the state don’t always tell the full story of student achievement. For example, a special education student may receive a certificate of achievement, rather than a traditional diploma. Sometimes, students who pass through Carencro High end up obtaining a GED. In both such cases, Roebuck said those students aren’t counted toward the school’s graduation rate.

“Our rate dropped 7 percent because of the way the state measures it,” Roebuck said. “If a kid comes in two years overage and we can get them to a GED and get them prepared for some type of career path, we’ve accomplished what we can with that student. To say that Carencro is not accomplishing its graduation rate, in terms of the number of high school diplomas, that’s true, but if you take all of those things together, we’re at closer to 80 percent of students who start and finish with something. The state says we are at 58, 59 percent. But if you take the certificates of achievement, the GEDs and add those in, then yes, we are being somewhat successful.”

Rodolfo Espinoza, president of the Lafayette Parish Association of Educators, agreed that the district’s high schools may be doing more to prepare students for college and the workforce than the numbers indicate.

“The 68 percent number would have you think 30 percent of students are leaving with nothing, and that’s not the case,” said Espinoza, who also teaches social studies and geography at Lafayette High. “I’d be more interested to find out what our rate is that includes students who finish in a bit more than four years, or who take alternate pathways to graduation or a diploma. If a school is expected to educate students and have them finish, then it needs to be shown how many of them are served and actually finish, not necessarily within this constrained ideal of four years.”

Long Range Plans

As for the long term, Espinoza thinks the school system needs to keep strengthening its relationships with parents, who he said are the first ones in a student’s life to set an expectation of a high school diploma. Roebuck noted the system has been working heavily in elementary and middle schools in recent years to improve reading and math skills. Eventually, that could translate into students entering high school more prepared, and finishing with a traditional diploma in four years.

LeJeune added that the district recently received a second Gear Up grant, in which it will receive more than $13 million in federal funds to work with students in six middle schools on academic achievement. Students who are in Gear Up receive college preparation, including campus visits, as early as sixth and seventh grades.

“There are a lot of best practices in Gear Up, and if we can expand those, that can definitely help,” he said. “It will be a few years before we see the results of that, but it ought to be a good basis for students to move forward to graduate and then go through post-secondary education.”

Lafayette Parish Four-Year Graduation Rates

2005-2006: 66.3 percent

2006-2007: 69 percent

2007-2008: 66.8 percent

2008-2009: 68 percent

2009-2010: 70.5 percent

2010-2011: 73.9 percent

2011-2012: 70.9 percent

2012-2013: 72.1 percent

2013-2014: 68.8 percent

Mon May 04, 2015 8:47 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Lafayette Parish Louisiana has an unemployment rate of 5.4%.

Folks can drop out of high school and work. Baltimore has a unemployment rate of 37% for African American males age 18-24.

Liberal taxation has run business out of Baltimore, and make it where new business do not want to show up

Mon May 04, 2015 10:02 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dean

I see where some of the Lafayette Parish Schools received pretty high marks.

It appears that the Faulk and Northside Schools are the ones receiving the "F" grades that pull down the average for the rest of the Parish.

I am not familiar with the Counties/Parishes in LA. Is there anything significant about the demographics in Fault or Northside?

Mon May 04, 2015 10:09 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dean - Never mind, I answered my own question

Student Demographics for J.W. Faulk Elementary School

Black 575 (95.51%)
Hispanic 8 (1.33%)
Native American 1 (0.17%)
White 18 (2.99%)

Mon May 04, 2015 10:10 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon May 04, 2015 10:31 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon May 04, 2015 10:38 am
Profile WWW
MMT F.E.

Mon May 04, 2015 10:47 am
MMT Super Elite Member

RangerP: If you for one second think that this legacy of racism it exaggerated I challenge you to do a search on MMT for the the following 6 letter word "niqqer" and see what you find. There are 14 pages of posts and that does not account for returns for the actual word which is blocked...no telling how many posts there are. Fact of the matter is, your supporters on here are by far outright racists, not even a question about that. If you care about you associations look at that for a second next time you take up a cause where you declare racism should no longer exist and that those who are not educated and poor are animals, thugs and criminals only by choice.

Mon May 04, 2015 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry –

So, the use of the N-word is an indicator of racism?

When liberal progressive democrat LBJ fathered our modern welfare system, he stated “I will have those ni****s voting democrat for the next 200 years”. Was that racist?

I am going to let you in on a secret. When you state “At every turn black students have been shunned. The legacy of mistreatment and outright racism lingers far longer than conservatives think it should”, you are leaving out some facts.

It was the democrats that set the racism up. They voted in the Jim Crow, they set up the Separate But Equal, they fought desegregation. Those same democrats that fought desegregation (Gore Sr, Byrd, Fulbright, LBJ….) also voted against the 54 Civil Rights Act. It was democrats that voted against the 64 Civil Rights ACT. These are the same democrats that ushered in the welfare system, subsidized the ghettos, destroyed the black family, and created the system we see in Baltimore today.

Hate to bust your bubble, but just today, somewhere in Detroit , somewhere in Atlanta, somewhere in Philly, Somewhere in Chicago, Lil Ray-Ray just busted a cap in Demetrius’ ass, over a drug deal on the screet corner, and no one gives a squirt of piss over it. No rhyming reverends are speaking up, no bleeding heart democrat shows so much as a quarter ounce of “give a damn”. Black lives do not matter, to the democrat, but black votes do. Pookey, Ray-Ray, Quintavius, Jamichael, Dante, and crowd kill each other daily, and no one cares. Let one criminal black man get caught in the act of a felony, and get killed by a white cop, then comes all the fake love for the black community. You might be able to piss on my back, but you will not make me say that it is raining outside. I know better.

Freddy Gray had 18 arrests for drug dealing, and burglary. When Freddy hit arrest number ten, where were the black leaders in the community? Where were the democrat retards out marching like they know something about white privilege? They would not give Freddy the sweat off their ass-crack while he was alive, and neither would you. Freddy was not worth anything to the democrat machine while alive, but as a dead man, he gets used like to generate fake sympathy. If folks want sympathy for Freddy’ death now, look it up in the dictionary, right between shit and syphilis.

You do not know me from Adam’s house cat, nor do I need to prove anything to you, but I have been in the hood. I have eaten in their houses, and the folks from the hood have eaten in mine. I have taken their kids to the park, to go fishing, to church. Had one from the projects in Phenix City Alabama go to Fort Bragg and spend a summer with me. They do not need a hand out; they need a big dose of truth. Some need a foot in the butt to get em going in the right direction. Some just need to see what being a real man is all about, because what they see in the rap videos is not cutting it.

I got some more education for you concerning the N-word. There are people who never utter that word in their life, and are as racist as the day is long.

Founder of Planned Parenthood (Margaret Sanger) stated “We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”

Now Hillary Clinton can sing praises of Sanger. Nancy Pelosi got the Margaret Sanger award, and no one calls them a racist. Sanger literally called for the genocide of black folks, yet democrats worship Sanger as a hero. Hillary may not use the N-word, but she is racist.

There are dudes on this site that use the N-word just to get a rise out of you. Heck, this is America, and it is American to rebel. Rebellion is respected by the left, and there is no word out there more rebellious than the N-Word.

If a person uses the F-word does that make them a sex assaulter? There are people who use the N-word, but treat black people with dignity and respect. Dad Gum, black folks use the word like no tomorrow. The white frat kids sang a song on a bus using the N-word. What if they had just played a modern day rap song with the N-word in it and sang along, would they be racist? It is just a word. I do not prefer to use it, but do not get all butt hurt when others do. Some folks use it because it is taboo.

You can get off the fake high horse on the black issue. Democrats do not care about black lives, or they would do something about the black on black crime, and the inordinate amount of aborted black babies. It is the black votes they are looking for.

Like my black brothers say “Keep it real”

Mon May 04, 2015 5:14 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Dean - Do you care?

Mon May 04, 2015 5:51 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

You are fixated on the term "Democrat" as though it's ideology has always been a constant. Read this to understand what I'm saying: http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/ ... incarnated

Republicans today are the old Democrats of the 1860's and then some. You cannot demonized today's Democrats by comparing them to those of the 1860's.

Mon May 04, 2015 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Using the N words may not be 100% indicative of racism but it's a pretty good probability factor. Those who say there are good ones and bad ones are struggling with social peer acceptance while ignoring the hurtfullness of the word.

Mon May 04, 2015 7:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next