It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Here's what being a racist will get you. 
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: Here's what being a racist will get you.
I am sick of "white guilt" . Why are white folks supposed to feel guilty about slavery and why blacks can't seem to get it together as a whole these days? They get free school, affirmative action, etc.... what the hell else can we do? Here is a historical fact, less than 10% of Southerners who fought in the Civil War owned slaves. So how do all or most white Americans owe blacks anything? All whites are not responsible for slavery. Some were. None of my anscestors owned any. So the way I see it, I don't owe them or anybody anything...except the bank who has my mortgage. I am just tryin to understand how this is supposed to be every white person's fault.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:57 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Here's what the judge said himself about his email:

"The extraordinary action came a day after Cebull admitted and apologized for forwarding the email from his work computer to six friends on Feb. 20.

Cebull acknowledged that the email was racist, but said he is not a racist – and that he sent along the email only because he dislikes Obama politically."

Here is the whole article:

http://missoulian.com/news/local/cebull ... 963f4.html

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:34 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:53 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry

Booker T Washington - No greater injury can be done to any youth than to let him feel that because he belongs to this or that race he will be advanced in life regardless of his own merits or efforts.

The majority of the problems that are now in the black community can only be fixed by those that are black.

Currently blacks are 12.5% of our population, and last year they committed right at 1/2 of the nation's murders. Of all the murder victims last year, 1/2 were black. If we could lower black murder rates to the same as whites, we would lower the national murder per capita rate by almost 40% and save a whole lot of black lives. I want to save black lives, do you?

take note that black murder rates are through the roof, but Obama and Feinstein are clamoring on about taking my rifle. of all murders in the US last year, less than 4% were committed with rifles. So why exactly does Obama want my rifle, and why not a peep about the black on black murder rates from Obama, Feinstein, or the MSM?

Last year, as high as 70% of murders in Chicago and LA were gang related. So why is Obama and Feinstein not talking about these gangs? Notice that the democrats hate the NRA. Not one murder in the US last year was tied to an NRA member. the libs tried to label Adam Lanza (Newtown shooter) as an NRA member, but even the liberal Huffington Post had to come back and admit that was wrong.

Violent Crime in America is intrinsically tied to welfare. Not a peep from Obama and crowd on that fact. LBJ is the father of the modern day welfare system, and made this quote. "I’ll have those nigg--- voting Democratic for the next 200 years" Why would the father of our welfare system make that comment?

Margaret Sanger The founder of Planned Parenthood and hero to Hillary Clinton and democrats made the following statement - "We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

Democrat hand out programs, welfare, food stamps, violent rap music, multicultural education, and Political Correctness has all but decimated the black family. They now see 7 of 10 babies born into single parent homes, they send more men to prison that to college. More whites nationally are on welfare, but a much greater percentage of the black population are on the system.

What will save the black family of America, is to see the forked tongue of the democrat, and for blacks to stop voting for the hand out. Self discipline, education, and rebuilding the black family is the key to their success.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 am
MMT 1000 Club

Damn ranger, right on once again.

18x54 Uncle J -GTR - with the koolaid
Back H2o SWOMP 23 SS stage 2 15x36 GD Duck Skiff GATOR
GATOR GLIDE PROSTAFF
BACKWATER PROSTAFF
http://www.gatorglide.com

Coupe rest in peace brother

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:33 pm
MMT Pro Member

What will save the black family of America, is to see the forked tongue of the democrat, and for blacks to stop voting for the hand out. Self discipline, education, and rebuilding the black family is the key to their success.
I don't see this ever happening but hopfully im wrong.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:50 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Huck

I try to make a habit of it, but screw it up from time to time.

Thanks,

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:55 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Cumminsdiesel69

Your comment -" I don't see this ever happening but hopfully im wrong"

If we get a full blown economic break down, a whole lot will change. The heathen will rise up from the projects, ghettos, and trailer parks, and they will steal, rape, murder, and destroy.

Imagine the 92 LA riots, Watts Riots, the Baltimore Riots, and after math of Katrina on a national level.

If that ever happens, some "fixing" will happen. Those that come out of it, will have a new frame of mind.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:58 pm
MMT Pro Member

Speaking of economic break down
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04 ... er-credit/

viewtopic.php?t=38177

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:04 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:11 pm
MMT Elite Member

Dguidry, apparently you forgot to respond to anything I said about the niqqer from Mobile that made blatantly racist comments to a fellow state representative with all others CC'd, then refused to apologize... What are your thoughts? Exactly how has that racist asshole been hurt by white slave owners of 150 years ago?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:38 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I just put a hand rubbed oil finish on one of my M1a battle rifles to make it ready for the economic collapse.

Now some of you are going to wonder why ranger would take a battle rifle and make the stock all pretty and shiny for such an event.

Let me explain. Some of us see a full blown collapse coming. We have planted big gardens to have a fresh supply of green vegetables, and crops that are in the ground, like potatoes, onions, and turnips. We have put away some bags of rice, beans, some oil, candles, and plenty of ammo.

When the system does crash, the liberals, democrats, welfare recipients, and moochers will gather in groups, and begin to rove about, looking for supplies to steal. When they show up, and from a cover and concealed position, I will unleash accurate and lethal fire at them. When there are only one or two stragglers left, to save on ammo, I will spring forward from my position, and rush out for close quarters combat. When I butt stroke one of these Obama voters in the face, and knock his teeth through the back of his skull, for a split second, he will see his reflection in my stock, and will know he is at fault.

Selah

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:42 pm
MMT Elite Member

:lol:

I wish dguidry would try to respond, but I know he's too big of a pussy.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:05 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Very good points Ranger and CumminsDiesel

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:09 pm
MMT Pro Member

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:13 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:16 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry

I agree, racism does come in all colors.

Well stated.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:40 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Is that all your gunna say??? Everytime you start this niqqer loving bull shit you don't no how to defend yourself..... We all know racism comes in all colors.... But why must you be white to commit a hate crime?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:44 pm
MMT Elite Member

I agree, and as such, shouldn't he be forced to resign, just as the judge was?

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:45 pm
MMT 1000 Club

dguidry........heres a big FUK U!...from norway...about the only good thing i can say about this place is that in the past 4 days i have seen only 2 n!ggers here. :D
20130401_092734.jpg
20130402_104914.jpg

wierd looking ducks too......
20130403_103346.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:14 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

dguidry........heres a big FUK U!...from norway...about the only good thing i can say about this place is that in the past 4 days i have seen only 2 n!ggers here. :D

April 30 1993: Norway approves a registered partnerships bill, becoming the second country in the world (after Denmark) to provide legal recognition for same-sex couples. It came into effect on August 1, 1993.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

No I wasn't talking about you but if the shoe fits lace that bitch up & wear it!!!!

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:24 pm
MMT Elite Member

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:00 pm
MMT 1000 Club

a little truth on Norway http://blog.sami-aldeeb.com/2013/03/24/ ... migration/

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:11 pm
MMT 1000 Club

ranger........i didnt read all that,but i can attest also......that there are verry verry few polita here also. i just figured that with hardly no negs,u needed hardly no police :? :?
they prolly do have plenty queers here,not sure,but the way they talk here.....they all sound gay.

i will try not to leave nothong behind.....not interested in coming back :lol:

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:49 pm
MMT 1000 Club

:lol:

Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:30 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Muslim,,,the religion of peace and love!!! Makes me sick...

And they would be more protected then the father who killed the SOB that was attempting to harm his daughter...

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:48 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Well its nice to hear that SOMEBODY got some good out of those n1ggers.....this whole time I been thinking they was good for nothing :?

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:15 am
MMT 1000 Club

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 am
MMT 1000 Club

Guidry,,,

There are planty of abused children in the united states...Plenty of abusive mothers that the father cannot do nothing about. Plenty of abusive fathers....

This is real, it affects today and tommorow!!! Its society NOW! Why do you live in the slave past? Why do you not promote celebration of equality? Why do you not acknowledge that they are actually a little better then equal????

You know this all to be true,,but deny it.

Why dont you fight hard for the abuse going on NOW? There are plenty children that you can help!!! You cannot help or change what happened way back when, but you can celebrate thier has been something done about it! Why ignore that SLAVERY IS OVER!!!

Think about it,,,Slavery over,,,,Abuse now??? What to do,,,what to do???? HMMMMMM.....

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 am
MMT Elite Member

Dguidry, I challenge you to find me one niqqer that was abused as a slave. If you can find me one, I'll give him every cent I have and personally support him the rest of his life. I'm not talking about a descendent of a slave. I'm talking about a guy that was actually owned by someone else and forced to work.

Those rich people you speak of don't owe anybody anything anymore than the niqqers of today deserve anything for free. To hear you talk, the rich should be punished for what their ancestors did, and the blacks should be rewarded for what their ancestors endured. Neither party had anything to do with any of it, and doesn't owe or deserve shit!

Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:16 am
MMT Pro Member

I've been watching this thread and it blows my mind how a liberal thinks.

What they call racist most of us would call pure sorry ass no good free loading asshole. One of the biggest issues in this country today is class warfare not race warfare. Why should I get up every morning and go do a job that pays me to produce a needed service only to have my money stolen to pay for the lazy. Why should I be required to pass multiple drug test every year for the honor of financing someone who is not required to pass the same test to take my money?

I watched my dad go bankrupt in the 90's when his timber company failed. 30 families depended on him every week. We didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out. The big G didn't bail us out and dad didnt take unemployment. He and mom started over at 50 something and started over the road driving. The worked hard to get out of that hole. After ten years they were bak on top with a debt free lifestyle. While making arrangements for his funeral this week i ran into one of the local vendors he usedwhen logging. He told me that dad had sent him and several others small checks every week to pay off a debt that he could have walked away from in bankruptcy. That was honor and dignity.

Now the other class thinks we owe them and don't have the dignity or pride to pull themselves up on there own. I don't mind helping to pull them up but refuse to be buried having them pull me down.

Dguidry I seem to think your history lessons need some work. I have family that came from Ireland during the potatoe famine and they were treated as second class citizens. I have family that date back to immigrant Italians in the delta and they lived in share cropper shacks when blacks went north. For some reason 4 generations later I could give a rats ass how that man on that hill family made their money. They are working hard to support your voting base.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:09 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Guidry,,,No answers? Typical...

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:15 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:25 am
MMT 1000 Club

tchauvin

I do not agree with Dguidry on a whole lot, but not using the N word is a good thing.

You can speak truth with out it, and still not abide by the political correctness.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next