Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Oh the Republican hypocricy!!! 
MMT F.E.

Post Re: Oh the Republican hypocricy!!!

16x38 WC Skiff 35 MB HD

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:23 am
MMT 1000 Club

Did you really just say embrace the Mexicans who are coming into this country? Wow. Never knew we were supposed to welcome illegals coming into this country. You're f'd up in the head but I still want to meet you one day :lol:

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:25 am
MMT Addict

I love naggers I thing everyone should have at least one hahaha

I have naggers in my family tree lol and they're still "hangin out"

Ok I'm done I hate politics lol

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:49 am
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:31 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Oh poor dean someday I hope I can meet you and help you find your way in this world. It really is sad that there are people in this world that think the way you do. In Canada most people speak French because it has been forced on us. You can't work for the goverment with out if. And you need to pass it in school to move up a grade.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:38 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

So just because doctors and health insurance companies don't file bankruptcy, they are overpaid? Typical liberal view again. Remember you are not supposed to file bankruptcy. So liberals again want to limit the success of the successful to compensate the laziness of the lazy.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:58 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:14 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

All these big government hand out programs never work. Once again I cite the shining examples of government run programs....social security, medicaid, medicare, the post office, the house bank, the house post office, the congressional country club, the senate barber shop, the highway trust fund and the list goes on forever.
Given the track record of the government's debt accumulation and constantly funding programs that can't make it otherwise, what in the world would make a reasonably prudent citizen think that any new programs would be any different.
I'll make it easy for the lib in the room to understand...IT AIN'T NEVER WORKED AND IT WON'T MAGICALLY WORK NOW. No matter the spin the demolibs put on it. We are just digging our debt hole deeper.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:38 pm
MMT F.E.

Um... Embrace illegals from Mexico and learn Spanish??? Um, a bit of reality there Einstein.. if they got here illegally, they are fucking CRIMINALS!!!!! WHY THE FUCK do I need to learn the language of criminals?

Why don't you enter China illegally and demand that they learn Cajun? Let me know how that works out for you...organ doner (cuz they'll shoot your ass).

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:29 pm
MMT Pro Member

This would have never happened to Reagan or Bush. This administration is embarrassing to say the least. :oops: :oops:

Death Waits In The Dark! NSDQ!

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:44 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Liberals are always ready to give hand outs to lazy, baby mass-producing low life's. Many say it because there's not enough blue collar, bottom of the totem pole jobs. But on the same hand they can talk so well of thousands of Mexicans coming in doing jobs nobody else wants to do. Which way is it? Why don't they do something with the border and let these leaches do these nonexistent jobs?

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:00 pm
MMT Elite Member

I think y'all need to.....

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:03 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Good ol dguidry...makin friends and stackin em up. :lol: :lol:

If yall would just add the stupid BASTARD as FOE....and quit quoting
the dumb MOTHERFUCKER....yall wouldnt have to put up with
the JACKASS at all. :D

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:51 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Dean as for son working for a company that has all Mexican workers. That he has to learn Spanish they need to get checked to make sure they are all legal if not fine them and put everyone in the company in jail for taking a job away from a citizen including your son for harboring illegals. By the way what company does he work for.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:27 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

I would not play that game until it wAs played on me.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:15 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Dean,

Hillary is old news to democrats. New news is Elizabeth Warren---she is the one that libs like these days.

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:08 pm
MMT Addict

Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:24 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:17 am
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Sounds to me like you should have been a Dr. if ya dont like the difference in their pay compared to yours. Its not cheap going to school to be a Dr. either. You get back what you put in. Thats the way it should be.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:25 am
MMT 1000 Club

BPS Swamp Staff Member
Blackwater Marine LLC.

Quote classic by rangerp: "Red seemed to be enjoying herself, and I assume by the look on her face was about to hit the high-note and throw a locate as she treed the possum."

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:52 am
MMT 1000 Club

Feed his sorry ass?? :?

Hell, I wouldnt piss in his mouth if his fukkin guts was on fire!

Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:53 am
MMT Addict

Don't you guys worrie dean will love this new health care when they take away your rights to sue the doctors for fucking up! That will be the first thing they do to keep costs down. 8-) 8-) that way all the ambulance chasers will become out of work and over night the price of a lawyer will go way down when they all fight over what's left. :lol: :lol: this I know is going to happen. Then beer is going up to 40$ per case and smokes are going to 10$ a pack. I know I have shitty free health care. And nothing is FREE in life someone always pays.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:56 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Smoke, something does not seem right about your friend's figures.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:53 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Post Oh the Republican hypocricy!!!
Those figures seem right. Have you bought some shitty Obamacare regulated policy yet? Here's what fucked up and there is no argument a liberal dumbass can make to justify it...why are the paying folks only able to afford shitty insurance while the lazy fucks who don't work given the best coverage money cannot buy?

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:05 pm
MMT Pro Member

Let me tell you about Obamacare...I had good insurance through my employer. $500 deductible with $35 doctor visit copay and $15 prescriptions. Cost me $267.00 every two weeks with my employer covering the rest.

Last month we got our new insurance stuff and with Obamacare's new regulations, I now have a $2000 deductible with $40 doctor visit copay and $30 prescriptions. And this costs me $428.00 every two weeks with my employer covering the same amount as before.

Now what the hell is affordable about that? I am now having to move my kids onto high deductible plans that the democrats said were horrible but now are back available on the open market and get a plan for my wife just to keep this stuff "affordable." I guess that's what the affordable care act was designed for...affordable for those who did not pay and affordable for those who are forced to get shifty coverage just to keep the costs the same. Fuck the majority to provide for the few lazy.

Go figure, shitty insurance for the same or more money. Boy this Obamacare is working.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:21 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

The cheaper insurance you had was the result of actuarial data that excluded unhealthy individuals. Now in includes everyone whether they are sickly or not. That's why it's fair now and wasn't before; that's why it was cheaper for you before and now it's more expensive. Get used to fairness for all....welcome to the American way.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:28 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 7730294955

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:46 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

What's fair about the healthy paying for the unhealthy? Ever think they are unhealthy by choice? Smokers chose to smoke. Obese people chose to overeat. Why are the healthy paying for their choice to be unhealthy? They should put the groceries and cigarettes down and use that money to pay higher premiums for coverage.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:50 pm
MMT 1000 Club

BPS Swamp Staff Member
Blackwater Marine LLC.

Quote classic by rangerp: "Red seemed to be enjoying herself, and I assume by the look on her face was about to hit the high-note and throw a locate as she treed the possum."

Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:52 pm
MMT 1000 Club

all I heard was that ObamaCare was going to make insurance and healthcare cheaper. And if you liked your plan you could keep your plan and if you liked your doctor, you could keep your doctor.

it is all bull shit. It was all a lie.

Now if I liked the little nurse, can I bring her home and keep her? It takes a lot of cuteness to look fine in scrubs. :lol: And I just want her for sexual purposes. Then she can go to work and pay for some groceries and the mortgage.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:57 pm
MMT Addict

Republican or Democrat - they're all crooks. The only difference between the 2 is how they get their kickbacks. It's all money laundering. The liberals create programs for the needy and disguise them as charity while taking from the system. The Republicans get their kickbacks from Defense contractors and the rich. They all pass laws that give them the edge on a stock tip, like the recent incandescent light bulb ban. The only way a law gets passed today are the ones some lobbyist pushed through with a kickback plan. Lobbyists are whores, and so are most congressmen - period. The country is basically being dictated by money-hungry prostitutes. It's sad - very very sad. We need to pass laws that discourage this behavior like tougher jail sentences if you're caught like Edwin Edwards. We need to make congress abide by the same rules ALL the rest of us have to, like health care and Social Security. There are many things that need to change like the those items in order for this to get better, otherwise, we spend our time arguing over the kickback programs rather than changing the system and people that create the kickbacks and get distracted from the REAL problem.

Congress = Government OF the crooks - A system created BY the crooks, FOR the the crooks. And we put them there. It shouldn't be Dems and republicans, it should Government and us workin people - period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:36 am
MMT 1000 Club

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:11 am
MMT 1000 Club

The system can't handle the citizens dependent on it now. Let's just welcome untold hundreds of thousands of unskilled Mexican and Central American illegal aliens into the country. It is running the country into the ground. It's a simple concept... The libs will now have them as a voting base. Fuck future generations and the future of this country, we need the liberal votes now! I hope you sleep good at night liberal dean knowing this.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:21 am
MMT 1000 Club

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:29 am
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:46 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Most immigrants that settled this country came to America to be Americans. Most Mexicans and Central Americans want to take from us and send the money they make out foreign. They don't want to be Americans and assimilate. They have no interest in learning English and this stupid country is catering to them. Schools, hospitals, Catholic Charities, social services, etc all cater to them.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:11 am
MMT F.E.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next