Post Re: Ferguson police racist emails: embarrassing and endemic
^That's a good one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:44 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:08 pm
MMT Addict

Last week, my step and fetch it (black guy), called me a honkey and cut me.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:31 pm
MMT 1000 Club

A lady told me that the price of asprin will soon go thru the roof due to new taxes being put out.
because...asprin is WHITE and it WORKS.
im not sure if that was racist or not...but yall might wanna stock up!

Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:12 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Dean,

So we tell women jokes, blonde jokes, jokes about priest, lawyers, plant operators, ship captains, airplane captains, race car drivers, farmers and all types of people. Does that mean that if a fireman or cop says a joke about a lawyer that he hates a lawyer and will not pull you out of a burning house or car? Does that mean that if you have some decal that says you are a lawyer to somehow target you more than anyone else?

Or is it just that statistics say that black people are a small part of the population nationally, but commit the majority of the crimes? And in a town that is majority black, they are committing almost all the crimes. If the racial makeup of the ferguson police department was totally reversed, it would not affect the crime rate there. The same amount of crimes by the particular races will still be committing the crimes.

If there is any racism by whites, it is mostly being perpetuated by black people. They are committing most of the crimes. They put themselves into brushes with the law. And all the other things they do, that does not pull them into the mainstream that everyone else is in. If all black people acted like Allen West, Ben Carson, Mia Love there would be no racism at all. We could concentrate on the very small portion of white thugs and criminals.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:20 pm
MMT Addict

Bang...VooDoo hits it out of the park.
Right on the money VooDoo.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:26 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:56 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

You have documentation to back that up?

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:03 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:05 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

I can't believe this thread is still going...

Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:15 pm
MMT 1000 Club

DG, I'm going to spell it out for you. This holds true to every single metropolitan area in the continental US. Black people although the minority commit more than 2/3 of the crimes so they get stopped, questioned, and arrested more than people with lighter skin colors.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:04 am
MMT 1000 Club

Rob E, people do not understand what you just wrote which is as plain as the nose on anyone's face. The police do not even have to target blacks, it is like blacks present themselves to be stopped. Cops speak about it, they are speeding the same as some white woman in late model car, they know that all her paperwork is in order. They get a car full of black guys doing the same speed, they pull them over because not only were they speeding but they had 3 or 4 other violations on their car, probably do not have all the paperwork together and will not even try. They probably will find pot, are there many young black guys that don't do pot? And in some cases they will find outstanding warrants and all sorts of things.

So where is it more productive to stop someone that you can get more bang for the officer's buck? You stop the group of black guys speeding not the white chick. Of course if the officer stops the white woman he may get banged for a buck.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism ... narrative/

Black witnesses in Fergueson did not want to come forward because they felt like they were going to be targeted for violence, because the truth was not what was being said on TV. Notice what the woman calls the man that saw everything but did not go with the lie.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:54 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry: do you excuse all the looting and unlawful actions during the protesting going on in ferguson? It occurred because of a perceived injustice and obvious racism by the local police, so it has to be ok, right? A vast majority of those individuals aren't in jail today. But it must be ok, it's their right to break the law because they didn't agree with the guy getting shot. How are they supporting their families while they're protesting? Do the math on that. Where are the numbers that show how many protesters were taking time off work vs collecting a govt check. And who is paying for their govt mandated health insurance while they protest. Their employment, or our tax dollars hard at work? I don't feel like I owe any reparations for slavery, because at the end of the day, the vast majority wouldn't have migrated here from Africa had other Africans not kidnapped and sold them to slave traders to be sent here to work. Yet every minute I work and get paid, money is pulled out of my check to, among other things, pay for free Healthcare and welfare for a citizen unwilling to work for a paycheck. And I turn on the news and see sht like this knowing full well part of my and my friend's and family's tax dollars are supporting, all the while being called a racist because I think people should take responsibility for themselves and do the right thing. That municipality is majority black. The only police officers willing to try and police it are majority white. The majority of crimes by default are committed by blacks simply due to the racial makeup of the town. So they get arrested. If the police officer does his job, it truly doesn't matter what jokes he makes, if he's arresting someone based on the situation. You and everyone else make and laugh at jokes that are derogatory, judgemental, or "opressive", and it has no effect on whether or not someone does something and is willing to accept the consequences of their actions, even prison or death. Nor do those jokes keep you from hiring or working with any of those individuals you make those jokes about. Basic psychology.
The federal government can't fix something they themselves are fueling, nor do they actually want to. They like the division of beliefs alexactly like it is right now, because it gives them a reason to try and take more money from us and more control from us and remove our ability to live our lives the way WE choose to.

Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2