It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 6:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 UN GUN Treaty 
MMT Pro Member

Post UN GUN Treaty
Who on here has heard about the Obama administration getting into a international gun treaty with the UN which can potentially surpass Our 2nd amendment and eventually lead to a gun seizer which all U.S. residents will have to surrender our guns. Also what about the EPA wanting to ban all lead based ammo. What the F**K is wrong with this country?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:46 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: UN GUN Treaty
They will have to pry my gun from my cold blue fingers... And the EPA is not going to ban lead ammo.. A few post already on here about it....

Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:06 pm
MMT Elite Member

In da days followin da Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor several high rankin officials of Japan wanted to invade the U.S. while our military forces were crippled. But it was decided dat because of da large ammount of citizens in da U.S. dat owned fire arms it would not be possible to be successful wit dat invasion.

Over 70 million American citizens own firearms. Dat is larger than any military force of any nation on Earth.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:51 pm
MMT Addict

They can try to get my guns but that's all they are gonna do is try bc I was raised with guns as a way of life and hunting and fishing is what kept me out of trouble growing up but they don't see that all they see is these negs selling drugs and shooting people so now they want us to suffer but I say let em try to get mine

F_CK Y__
Would you like to buy a vowel?

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:07 pm
MMT 1000 Club

35 GTR chasing a 1650 Polarkrap.

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:42 pm
MMT Pro Member

I had a Spanish teacher that made an impression on me regarding gun control. In the midst of a heated debate over gun control he stopped the class and simply asked a few people "Are they going to get your guns?".....everyone answered no. He said, "You see, its as simple as that."......Government can try, but they will fail.

Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:27 pm
MMT Addict

I am fortunate that I was able to be born a U.S. Citizen thanks to my father and grandfather escaping to this country in the early 60's shortly after Fidel gained control in Cuba. My grandfather always told me that not even two months after Fidel gained control, he made EVERY CITIZEN turn in their firearms to the government or face prison. He knew that this was the first step in turning citizens into subjects and immediately began making plans to leave and that's what a lot of people don't get. Guns are more than tools to defend our lives if needed, they are tools that our Founding Fathers knew must be guaranteed in the hands of citizens to insure our freedom.

He also told me that as soon as be became a citizen and started voting, he noticed that the only difference between a Democrat and a Communist are the clothes they wear and the more I see what's going on in our government now, the more I see just how right he was.

Gator Trax 1750HD With Mud Buddy Black Death 5500

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:47 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Chico, great little story. I think your grandad was right. There are some communist in office right now! :shock:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]