It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ] 
 if GW was an idiot 
MMT 1000 Club

Post if GW was an idiot
If George W. Bush had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?

If George W. Bush joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who's side he was on?

If George W. Bush had put 87000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one company had an accident would you have agreed?

If George W. Bush had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87000 American workers unemployed would you support him?

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompTer installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had stated that there were 57 states in theUnited States , would you have said that he is clueless?

If George W. Bush would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in Texas , would you have thought he was a self important, conceited, egotistical jerk.

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoes as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have approved.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George Bush had called a Navy Corpsman a Navy Corpseman, would you have ridiculed him and called him ignorant?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 15 months -- so you'll have two years and nine months to come up with an answer.

Every statement in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:03 pm
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: if GW was an idiot
Very good Brad.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 pm
MMT Pro Member

u must be 1 of the 87,000 :? look at how many jobs the oil spill created :idea:

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:48 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

ok, i'll bite on this one:

Rebuttal:

If George W. Bush had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

G.W. Bush can't count so he wouldn't know.

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

G.W. Bush still can't count so he wouldn't know.

If George W. Bush had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?

GW can't read so he wouldn't know.

If George W. Bush joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who's side he was on?

I doesn't matter because GW Bush dosen't know where Mexico is.

If George W. Bush had put 87000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one company had an accident would you have agreed?

GW would have barred every company but Haliburton...you know his buddy the VP Chainey.

If George W. Bush had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87000 American workers unemployed would you support him?

GW Bush can't write so he couldn't possibly forge anything.

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompTer installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

GW Bush should have used a teleprompter...what can I say, but you desrve this one.

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

GW Bush only plays on his ranch, flies his jet, and plays with millions for baseball players and stadiums.

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

GW Bush doesn't know enough about the stock market to make any decisions.

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

GW Bush belongs in the special olympics.

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

George W. Bush wouldn't have a clue what you are talking about.

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

Ipod?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

GW Bush only bows when the king sends him a check.

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

GW Bush only knows of the English language.

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

GW Bush got enough write offs on his taxes to pay for those and more.

If George W. Bush had stated that there were 57 states in theUnited States , would you have said that he is clueless?

Bush: There's Texas and then those others.

If George W. Bush would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in Texas , would you have thought he was a self important, conceited, egotistical jerk.

He is.

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

I don't even have to respond to this one: foreign language proficiency...Bush...He can't even get the English language right.

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoes as proof of what a dunce he is?

George W. Bush can't write.

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

GW Bush burns that much gas driving around Houston with his entourage every day.

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

GW Bush reacted to 9-11 by lying to us like a little school boy.

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

What? GW Bush let thousands stand in water in NO without help for days...don't even go there.

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have approved.

GW's henchmen all reported to Chainey in secret.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

You think he didn't deserve it.

If George Bush had called a Navy Corpsman a Navy Corpseman, would you have ridiculed him and called him ignorant?

What do you call a mistatement like "mission accomplished:?

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Just read this...

The next time you hear a politician use the
Word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about
Whether you want the 'politicians' spending
YOUR tax money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend,
But one advertising agency did a good job of
Putting that figure into some perspective in
One of it's releases.

A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C. A billion hours ago our ancestors were
Living in the Stone Age.

D. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E. A billion dollars ago was only
8 hours and 20 minutes,
At the rate our government
Is spending it.

While this thought is still fresh in our brain...
let's take a look at New Orleans ..
It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division.

Louisiana Senator,
Mary Landrieu (D) is presently asking Congress for

250 BILLION DOLLARS

To rebuild New Orleans. Interesting number...
What does it mean?

A. Well .. If you are one of the 484,674 residents of New Orleans
(every man, woman, and child)
You each get $516,528.

B. Or... If you have one of the 188,251 homes in
New Orleans , your home gets $1,329,787.

C. Or.... If you are a family of four...
Your family gets $2,066,012.

Washington , D. C
HELLO!
Are all your calculators broken??

Which made me SEARCH this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Landrieu

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but
it is the journey that matters, in the end."

Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 pm
MMT 1000 Club

dguidry i think you are the first obama supporter i have seen on this website :shock: :shock:

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

I think he just likes to stir the pot :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:29 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Very good Brad...

Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:44 am
MMT Elite Member

dguidry

Read my signature.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:51 am
MMT 1000 Club

:lol: :lol:

Brooks: "Tries masterbation and thank happy thots ...... purt near pulled mines off when I quit 'em ....."

Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:54 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Ya know dguidry you must be a dumbass

If you look back Onigger did ALL those things --- was Bush perfect -- hell no -- but this dumbass in office now if just a total fuckup

I cant think of 1 thing good he has done -- if you know of any please post them here -- Oh and tell us WHY they are good,

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:52 pm
MMT 1000 Club

dat nagger gives me da red ass... along wit half of our goverment officials

Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:57 pm
MMT Addict

I do not like the man with chocolate face.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:30 pm
MMT Pro Member

He was, is, and will always be an Idiot. :lol: :lol: can you say war :shock: :shock:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:00 pm
MMT Elite Member

Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:29 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

I prefer to lead my life by the words of uncle Zeb, captain of one of the first nuclear submarines," love your mother, your country and respect your president, no matter who his." I respect pres Bush but one can disagree with respect. I don't always get it right but I try harder than some you.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:54 am
MMT Elite Member

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 am
MMT 1000 Club

i'll slow it down for you .... if we dont go in there and fight this lil bull $hit that those camel jockies started.. the problem will spread. then when it reaches a point where we HAVE to enter the fight more lives are lost, than if you would shut it down in the first place!

so get off your mom's tit and stand up for what you believe in

Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:50 am
MMT Pro Member

It would be one thing if we went in there and cleaned house. Kill the MF'ers and be done with it. Not drag it out 10 years. Another Vietnam. Every day it's more of our guy's getting killed. So how is that winning? Evidently we don't have the balls to level that dessert and show them who they messed with. I got the beer on ice!!

I do appreciate greatly, the men and women that serve and protect this country, and have sacraficed for us.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:18 am
MMT 1000 Club

unfortantly there are innocent men, women and children in the same place.
that'd be like askin to blow up your intire neighborhood to kill the the one gangbanger on your street.

the idea sounds great cant argue with that, but if we killed all those innocent ppl .. that would make us the terrorist, and just as guilty as them. not to say innocent ppl dont' get killed.. but leveling a entire city just aint right

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:32 am
MMT Pro Member

Were we wrong Aug 6th or Aug 9th? it took care of 246k, and ended the war, They call them casualties of war. It may not be right, but it works and sends a STRONG message. I guess for the bleeding hearts, they could draw a line, tell everyone who wants to live to get behind it, then level the rest. Will that work?

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:57 am
MMT 1000 Club

if they were fkn dumb it would..
hmm i see your point, but this isn't an organised army or air force your fighting. There's not one place that you can take out there entire supplies or ppl. Terrorism is not about the weapons they have its about the ppl, and their radical ideals. By blowing up major cities you MIGHT kill a few main players, but there are spread all over the country in $hit hole houses and mountains. So blowing $hit up your mainly killing the innocent.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:17 am
MMT Pro Member

Then with that being said, we may as well bring our troops back, and go over with squads to target the individuals. And let the chips fall where they may.

If we were really that concerned, we would be in Darfur. don't u think?

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 am
MMT 1000 Club

if they knew were they were and what every single one of them looked like it'd be a walk in the park. We could do that, but the reality is we don't.

as far as the speed aspect goes. i gues saftey is the main concern, rushing causes more mistakes and overlooked..

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:48 am
MMT Sponsor

BradS for President

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:56 am
MMT Pro Member

At least with Bush you knew were he stood right or wrong. That I can respect.
To save time on Obama the list of likes is shorter than dislikes.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:18 am
MMT Pro Member

Atleast you knew where Bush was born and raised and had a birth certificate he could find and show pep

Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:24 am
MMT Pro Member

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:46 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I RUN THIS BIOTCH!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:55 pm
MMT Pro Member

And the pep that didnt vote at all are as guilty as the pep that voted for the alien

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:07 am
MMT Addict

My avatar clearly expresses what GW thought about his critics.

Gator Trax 1750HD With Mud Buddy Black Death 5500

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:26 pm
MMT Pro Member

Chico x2.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:44 pm
MMT Addict

I want to add something to this. I think Obama is in office right now because of McCain's selfishness and his ambition to become President. Think about it, GW defeated him in 2000 so what does he do? Begins siding with the Democrats on all major issues just to go against GW. Then 8 years down the line when he's almost 80 years old, he decides to run for President AGAIN. This time he comes out in front of the press and tell everyone that it would be foolish of him to guarantee the American people that he would be able to run for reelection in 2012 because of his age. So I ask myself this, what business does and OLD MAN that should've retired 20 years ago have running for President knowing full well he might not even finish his first term because of his age? The answer is blind ambition and no regard for his country's political future. Please don't get me wrong, McCain served our Country admirably and he's a hero, no doubt about it, but I think he was thinking more about himself that our Country when he decided to run.

As soon as I saw that he won the nomination, I saw a repeat of the 1996 election coming my way. Republicans put an old out of date candidate (Bob Dole) against a young charismatic Democrat and they lost. It was even easier for Obama to win because of the simple fact that he was able to paint McCain as another GW even after he went against Republicans on all major issues. To me it seems that the stars aligned themselves so Obama (or any Democratic candidate) could become President. This is why Hillary put up such a fight because they new that the perfect political storm was forming that would sweep the Dems into power, and it did. The only thing that I personally thought would help McCain is that I never thought the American people would put a Black man in office in my lifetime, especially one as liberal as Obama. Well, not only was I wrong but I think he's one of the few candidates to be announced as the winner in just 3 hours after the polls closed in the East Coast. It was a land slide in his favor.

I voted for Romney in the primaries just because I think he stood the best chances of hanging on to power even though I still think he's nothing more than a converted Massachusetts liberal passing himself off as a Conservative. Aside from this, it would have been very difficult for Obama to paint him in the same light as GW. So in 2012 I'd like to see Newt Gingrich take on Obama and I hope Palin keeps on doing what she's doing but stays away from the campaign. I don't think she stands a chance of winning but Gingrich is a tried and true Conservative that will take our Country in a totally different direction than Obama. We'll see.

Gator Trax 1750HD With Mud Buddy Black Death 5500

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]