It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Mr. Guidry 
MMT Pro Member

Post Mr. Guidry
I thought I'd like to apply a bit of Dguidry's logic b/c of his epeen hard on he has for Ivy schools and thier education.

Since you like to brag that you sent like 16 children, nephews, cousins, neices, and best friends roomates to Ivy schools I thought Id use something you can relate to.

All those A's, Hight SAT scores and ACT scores that your family got to get into those schools, well they just are not fair. They didnt earn those A's, someone else did that. They need to redistribute their A's and have C's so the rest of us can move up to C's. I mean do they really NEED all those A's and high scores? I mean if they'd just release thier study hall Hour sheets then we would all see that they got extra tutor breaks that made thier grades higher.

BTW, my best friend in School went to Harvard, played football for them, won an Ivy league championship there, went to graduate program there and then went to Georgetown Law school. But he aint smarter than me, he is a better lawyer than me but I know more about medicine than he ever will, in fact I save harvard doctors from screwing up every day.
Only difference between us is he gets to brag about going somewhere I've never been to...Boston.

Please stop bragging about Ivy school educations, I know you sent your kids there, Im glad your proud of them, you should be and I applaude them, but it dont make them better people than others, it just makes them successful which is what your party says most people cant be....

Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:15 am
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: Mr. Guidry
Well since this thread is already here it offers me a chance to post
a "funny" video jab at Obama and Obamacare logic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... dnY8r7_fLw

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but
it is the journey that matters, in the end."

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:06 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dumbasses graduate from colleges every year. With all of the prep coarses for the entrance tests, any moron (with enough money) can take them and and look like a superstar to the college. Once in school, try not to f-up too much and the school will gladly keep taking your money until you get a degree. The schools don't want to get a bad reputation for failing students. Not everyone with a degree is a genius, regardless of the piece of paper on their wall.

Brooks: "Tries masterbation and thank happy thots ...... purt near pulled mines off when I quit 'em ....."

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:12 am
MMT Elite Member

Old "whats his name" ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-HqHSk ... re=related

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but
it is the journey that matters, in the end."

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:20 am
MMT Super Elite Member

I ain't braggin', just defendin'.

You a med mal defense lawyer? Easiest money a lawyer can make. Lots of cases, great clients, $$$$$ per hour rate. You're no slouch of a lawyer if your in this field either.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:41 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:20 pm
MMT Elite Member

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:07 am
MMT 1000 Club

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:22 am
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:11 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry,,,i have another questions....seriously.

Have you ever known a judge that has "blood on his hands"????

What i mean by this is have you ever have known a judge to maybe give custody to a woman just because its almost impossible for fathers to prove a woman unfit, and for the most part its seems judges just have the "oh its yall again attitude" when you do go to court.

But have you ever seen a case where a father went with good evidence, and a judge ignored this and took it "with a grain of salt" per say. Then the children get abused, or beaten, or raped, or chopped into little pieces???

In this case, which i know it has happened,,,are the judges held accountable????? Any reprocussions???

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]