It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
 Health Care Reform??? 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Health Care Reform???
How many ppl are watching this on TV... To me this doesn't sound like a bad idea. I don't understand what all the hype was about. Saying that he is trying to take over shit! I agree with him about those of us that work and have health insurance paying for billy blue gum in the ER with out insurance!!!!!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:45 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Health Care Reform???
some of us poor folks cant afford luxuries like dat...

bunnny rabbit customs.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:48 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:00 pm
MMT 1000 Club

insurance lol i hear ya man ...... nice boat ya got there man awesome paint job... i think i went to school with ur brother if its ya brother chase...

bunnny rabbit customs.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:12 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:13 pm
MMT Addict

I don't get the notion that we are owed anything other than what's written in the Bill of Rights.
Other than that, sack up and get ya some. I've had health coverage since I was 19 and PAID taxes since about 18 years old. I've been to the doctor about four times in that period. Twice with a broken leg, once with double ear infections and once for a physical cause my wife was on my ass. It's Pancho and Loquitia taking their 47 bastard chilrens to the ER for a snotty nose or taco ass or whatever they get and not paying one damn red cent that's screwing it up for those that pay to play.

What next gubmint car surance fo yo Pontiac?

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:33 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Nowadays you better have insurance BECAUSE you are poor. I know too well from experience, spend one night in the ER and get a few tests done, I spent almost as much as a new mud motor because I didn't have insurance. Smarter now though.

35 GTR chasing a 1650 Polarkrap.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:35 pm
MMT Elite Member

Knock yourself out and get on the Obama plan if you like. I'll keep what I have. Healthcare reform doesn't need government takeover period. What have they run that ever worked out as it was sold to the public? Tort reform and national insurance competition would go along way. Government control and mandates already driven prices sky high. When the non working forkers are forced to give something back I may feel better about their healthcare. By the way, they already get it for free. A hard lesson my youngest son recently learned. He opted not to pay for insurance through his company and had to pay full price recently. Course it hasn't stopped him from spending money having a good time or to buy beer and cigs. Got to get your priorities straight. I see folks who are paying for expensive houses, vehicles and yes boats but then complain about insurance. I have no sympathy for them. Forkers these days know nothing of sacrifice or responsibility. You want government takeover go live in another forking country. :roll:

"I do think there is a Squatch in these woods"!!!!!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 pm
MMT F.E.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:40 pm
MMT 1000 Club

35 GTR chasing a 1650 Polarkrap.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:43 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:17 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:20 pm
MMT Elite Member

My parents are too. Yes there are areas that need reform, big time. Yes folks that have paid their dues get forked sometimes. But Obama ain't the one to do it by government run programs and takeover. We have them already and they are not so good. And no i don't need to listen to anymore of what that idot has to say. If you been listening all along you may have noticed that the game plan changes every other day. And when you throw it out there in vague terms it leaves "The Plan" open to continued change that has no oversite for future forking of tax payers. I'm sure he didn't say anything with concrete detail and with no guarantees I say you would have to be a fool to give them a blank check to just do what they want and make up the rules as they go along. Obama is a radical racist with 1 agenda IMO. Reparations! And if he has to tear down this country to do it I belive he will. You said it all when you said you don't trust him. The newest version may say it won't effect people that already have coverage. Other written versions did and this one is not yet in print so again I say you have to be crazy to believe the words coming out of his mouth. If his short history as president has shown me anything its that his decission making ability is severly flawed. Do we need change, YES. But when the very people who know whats needed and provide the care disagree with him it should tell you something.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm
MMT Elite Member

And my heart goes out to your grandparents. The elderly and children should never be left in the cold.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:54 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:00 pm
MMT Elite Member

You are correct. The saddest part of this whole controversy is that no matter what is forced upon us, the forkers making the decssions that affect our lives will never have to participate in the missery it may or may not bring. Its easy to monday morning quarterback when you never have to play the game.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:13 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Thats exactly right he even said it himself. he said "we" meaning he and the house members need to give the people in america the same health care the we are recieving...They get the best of everything why not keep if fair and fuckin give us the same treatment!!!!!! I really pisses me off like BJG said when I'm sitting in the FN ER with my son who is running a fever of 104 and I already know that I will be paying note's on this bill like a damn car note for the next year to come!!! And a damn blue gum is in there wit all their nigletts over some dumb shit like a runny nose and they don't have to pay sh!t!!!!! Oh and not to mention I just had an opperation on my stomach a few weeks ago on top of that ER bill so medical bill are like a fuckin car note for me. On top of the ****** insurance "WE" are paying for!!!!

Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:21 pm
MMT Addict

One Grandfather died of Hodgkins Lymphoma, the other of a heart attack and stroke. One grandmother has alzheimers. They were all federal employees and retired with government health care. It severely limited their treatment options.
My in-laws are from Ireland. Over there, they have socialized medicine. One of them has a toddler that has cancer. Their insurance wouldn't work here and they didn't want treatment there so they took out a traveling insurance policy and came to the states. According to them it was a coincidence that they found the lump at JFK airport. I say they were smart to get the best care possible. When they got home, the doctors there said the treatment was way overkill and said they would have done far less. He's cancer free today.
When you think of government run health care, I want you remember this...

FEMA

IRS

DMV

USPS

Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 am
MMT Pro Member

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:34 am
MMT F.E.

I for one am not in favor of this at all. There are areas that need to be fixed; agreed but the fact that our tax dollars will be paying for every tom, dick and harry to get a check up is stupid. Why do you think that people from all over the world come to america to have surgery??? when my dad was having his open heart surgery, they had ppl from scottland, england, canada, etc. waiting to have surgery. They came here bc if they waited to get it done on their federal healthcare plans they would die. if all these jackasses have healthcare now we will paying more for them than we are now. hell as it is our tax money is paying for them to get all kinds of crap done for free.

what makes it worse is he's pushing his agenda on the people and saying , "we need it now more than ever." no shit dumbass you keep running the freaking economy into the ground therefore forcing people to loose there jobs and benefits; which then puts the ball in your court and you then have your agenda pushed harder and you win.............

HRCH Cajun Black "VOODOO" Magic

18x48 Center Console PD w/32PDHydro T&T; Hydro Reverse
"If I wanted any of your lip; I would pull down my zipper"

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 am
MMT Addict

The thing about it is.. "It isn't going to effect those that already have private insurence" .. For small buisnesses as well as large ones , why pay for our employee's healthcare and provide them with insurence through the company when the gov is 1 taxing corps. for Gov Healthcare , and 2 Taxing Corps on the healthcare that they provide. It may not directly effect those who "opt out" at first but how long do you think these companies are going to keep providing healthcare for there employees. It doesn't "make you" take the Gov Healthcare, but when your co. doesn't offer it because it isn't feasable then what are you left with. Gov Healthcare... Heav you been to the DMV , SS office , Post office.....etc . Can you imagine you healthcare being run like the SS office. Take a number my a$$. Big Gov Big Problems. I believe that 1. we owe it to our elderly to take care of them and no one 65+ should have to worry about if they can afford their medicin or eat. 2. Government needs to take it's place and do what it is solely here to do. Many people don't have a clue what that is any more , but it is to defend our bill of rights. Education , healthcare , welfare , ...etc is for the states themselves to take care of. 3. Educators of our children should be some of the most highly paid people ,but having 3 in public school and 4 next year The educator needs to be educated themselves. 4. We are not a boarding house for any other countries refugees. I understand that in the US there are more opportunities than where you are from, and i am more than willing to let you come here but you have to do it the right way. 5. Prisons get way too much money. There is no reason on earth that in prison they get three meals , AC , Cable , and medical treatment. Ole boy in Arizona has it right. Prison should be a place that people DON'T want to ever go back. not a "Walk in the park" so-to-speak. 6. Repeat offenders , child molesters , rapist , terrorist , and any other sick @#$% shouldn't waste any more of my tax money. There is no reason to keep people on death row for years, .22 bullets are cheap you can get them in a box of 500 for the cost of a few of those meals he/she was going to eat. Child molesters and kidnappers should be given a slow and painful death on the spot. They are sick and there is no cure for what they got. If we openly kill a few of these bas$erds maby others will think twice about doin what they were thinkin about doin. we could go on for days and i knoe that i'm veering off corse, but honestly ... the point that i'm getting to is that the Gov has screwed up everything they have put there "changing hands" on. Oh and by the way It's not the millions of illegals that are going to openly recieve healthcare , the elderly that can't affore there medecin , the trillin dollars that we don't have to spend, or even the face that Government officials are exsempt from the program.... it's the invasion of privacy that is within this bill. Open access to our bank accts for direct withdrall, health records being exposed openly on the internet , any and all of your "private life" is covered for the Gov to interveen where they see fit wether you like it or not. Vote for Jeff 2016

Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:08 am
MMT 1000 Club

FU*K it you guy have me sold!!! Screw him and all of his ****** riggin of this country!!! i'm not voting for any of his shit.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:30 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]