It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Here is how to get rid of our ammo 
MMT Addict

Post Here is how to get rid of our ammo
http://gunssavelives.net/news/last-u-s- ... roduction/

18/58 Uncle J Custom 3/16 bottom 24" sides w/catwalks 6' front deck with another GTR Pushing it.

17/54 Gator Trax 35 Mud Buddy W/All aluminum FPR Mod SOLD

Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:14 am
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: Here is how to get rid of our ammo
Better stock up..again

Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:42 am
MMT F.E.

Post Re: Here is how to get rid of our ammo
I could have told you the EPA is such a crock of shit, a useless agency of bureaucrats that uses the law to put the ball into their court. National Ambient Air Quality Standards for lead are you fricken kidding me? This plant has been operating since 1892 and they up the standards for control by 10 fold in one year? Good grief, if they wouldn't have stopped them in '08 by golly all the polar bears would have drowned by now... Oh wait.... uh.... Same goes with coal, oil, or pipeline for that matter, were sitting on an abundant amount of resources that would break our dependance on foreign oil, but no we probably aughta go for that good ole green energy. Seems its so dang expensive though the gov probably aughta help fund some companies to get that stuff going so the public will see how great it is... Ever heard of solyndra? Yeah that worked real good, hell while were spending money lets just pay the company that Mrs. Obama's classmate from Princeton, who just happens to be the senior vice president of the company that build the healthcare website, A cool $650 million dollars later in a NO BID CONTRACT (who the hell doesn't bid out work to get the best deal???!!!! Oh ya the government...) and the website is an absolute piece of shit. The format for the website is so basic, its just a data entry system, im mean amazon and any other marketplace online does the same exact thing everyday and it occurs MILLIONS of times a day, How anyone can look at what is happening and just say " 'eh water off a ducks back..." Do people really care what happens in this country??? I mentioned Benghazi the other day to somebody who was all about Hillary Clinton, she asked me what is bengahzi? Ill get off my soap box now...

Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]