It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 10:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Go Vote--Only If... 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Go Vote--Only If...
You vote against Democrats. For the most part except for maybe very small local races, voting for republicans may help. Remember, voting for a bad republican these days, is better than voting for a good democrat. They have screwed us all.

if you live in Louisiana, vote for Cassidy. Col. Maness would have been my choice till all he did was tear down Cassidy instead of Landrieu and he actually did not tell the whole truth on it all. I did my research on this to find out the answers and he was not totally truthful. He is polling consistently less than 10%, so I wish he would have dropped out.

Now as for as Sister Mary. Don't vote for her. She is a fraud. Don't believe that she is for the oil industry and all that. She will vote for oil and gas issues that will benefit us, but they rarely make it. Why, because she votes for Harry Reid to be Senate Majority Leader and he has pushed Obama's and the lib's agenda against oil, coal. This is directly affecting the middle class jobs in many ways down to the waitress that works at the diners near coal and oil areas. A vote for Mary is a vote for all of Obama's agendas when they vote for majority leader. No matter what she votes on for individual issues. We have to be smart. And don't believe what she says or any democrat says about "he voted against funding for this disaster"

When she said this about Cassidy is because he did not want for millions to go to places up north for some democrat agenda. instead of going all to Katrina people.

If you vote a republican in that you do not like or they turn out being a dud, make sure you vote them out in the primary next time. BUT A VOTE FOR A DEM ON ALMOST ANY LEVEL, OTHER THAN THE SMALLEST OFFICES WILL BE A VOTE FOR A BUNCH OF SUBVERSIVE MARXISTS THAT ARE BRINGING THIS COUNTRY DOWN EVEN FURTHER DOWN THE DRAIN.

Oh and go vote early voting so you do not forget. Then you do not have to scramble to vote on Nov. 4th.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:42 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Go Vote--Only If...
And on a similar note, dems are not usually for hunting and fishing. Again, in Louisiana vote Yes for amendment 8.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:45 pm
MMT Pro Member

Post Go Vote--Only If...
Well said. How ironic that the new Obamacare premium amounts for the Nov, 15 open enrollment do not get released to the public until after the midterms.

Even Obama said to Al Sharpton on his show...dems need to do/say what they need to say to win because no matter what lies they tell the voters, in the end they will support his policies in the long run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:55 pm
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:56 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

good point VooDoo however - yes we have to believe our votes count but it is hard to believe we can make any difference. I mean the whole system is so corrupt and crocked it just makes me wonder if it really matters who we vote for.

With the current absentee voting going on here, the Dems are busing folks in to vote – from everywhere. We can’t vote in new/fresh politicians who honestly want to change things – it’s like pouring a clean glass of water into a cesspool and they become mired in the politics as usual or so beaten down by other politicians they give up and just get in line.

Sorry I jacked your LA voting thread with my rant – please get out and vote, I’m just a little bitter now.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:52 am
MMT F.E.

Is issue 3 term limits on the ballot there?

Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:36 am
MMT 1000 Club

nope :lol:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:55 am
MMT F.E.

Could be worse,...like it is in MD... People are voting for Republicans and machines are switching votes to the Demorats....

http://www.wbaltv.com/politics/voting-i ... h/29354932

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:57 am
MMT 1000 Club

Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:13 am
MMT 1000 Club

Al Franken - thanks for that kick in nuts man - MN is 86,000+ square miles that is ruled/governed by 60 square miles (Minneapolis / St Paul) that has over 60% of the population of the state and about 90-98% of that is far lefties.

The GOP has all but conceded our state to the DFL all our good candidates who present a “threat” to the liberal majority don’t fair to well. Party lines run to deep after we tried Jesse Venture as Governor – hell I voted for him because he wanted to change and he only got stuck in the political mud.

Welfare has gone from a temporary assistance program to a cradle to grave entitlement that politicians use to buy votes. Our welfare state lures people from Chicago, Tennessee, Indiana and Florida (to name a few I have seen) and they sure as hell aren’t going to vote in a GOP candidate who might cut some of their hand out.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 pm
MMT F.E.

:shock:

Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:44 pm
MMT 1000 Club

you see that blue patch in the lower right of the map? That is how shit like Al Franken and Gov. Mark Dayton happen. Our libs up here would make even old Dean-O blush - we're so progressive that we never make any progress.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:21 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Al Franken...he's funny!!

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:41 pm
Profile WWW