It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
 North Carolina is standing strong 
MMT 1000 Club

Post North Carolina is standing strong
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nor ... a5945692e8

The story above is the number one story on the liberal Huffington Post today.

Liberals are furious over NC law that prevents men who are pretending to be women from showing their genitals to little girls.

There is not much out there that pisses off a liberal more than knowing that we will not allow their sex perverts to pee and shower with our daughters.

As much as they desire to kill unborn babies, I believe their undying urge to sexualize and violate children is even greater than their love of killing the unborn.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:44 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: North Carolina is standing strong
Does it confuse any of you that liberals believe not giving transgender men access to the girls bathroom and shower some how also violates the rights of gay men?

If gay men are those that have sex with other men, then how does stopping transgenders negatively effect the gay?

Easy answer -

L = Lesbian (homoSEXual women), G = Gay (homoSEXual men), B= BiSEXuals, T = Transgender (people who are dysphoric about their biological SEX). The common denominator is all about SEX. It is not normal sex between husband and wife that they promote, it is deviant sex that binds them together. They stick together because they are all a deviation from the norm. While they do not openly promote it, they very much desire to have the power to sexualize children. The top folks in the LGBT circles are often times arrested and found guilty for child sex crimes.

It is time for real men to stand up to the Sexual Supremacist LGBT bullies and prevent them from having access to our children.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:18 am
MMT 1000 Club

I saw somewhere some body said this:
If you look like a man use the men's. If you look like a woman use the womens. If you're a bearded man in a dress hold it til you get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:43 am
MMT 1000 Club

Also I have zero problem taking a shit next to a dude wearing a dress, or letting bull dykes into the men's room... If that's their prerogative. I don't understand why though... We piss on the floors and shit on the walls.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:45 am
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:50 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:35 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Flint87 asked “Where are all these dress wearing rapist at? A dude wearing a dress is lookin for dick. Not to rape my daughter sister wife aunt whatever”

Before I post a crap ton of links actually showing those claiming to be “transgender” sexually assaulting women and children in bathrooms and locker rooms, I will have to ask a few questions.

So if your “daughter sister wife aunt whatever “is heading into the public restroom, and a dude is about to follow in behind them, how do you know if that dude is a transgender, a transvestite, a voyeuristic pervert, a rapist, a child molester, a man texting on his phone and about to walk into the wrong rest room?

I will let you in on a secret – You cannot know. There is no genetic test to see if a man is truly a ‘transgender”. There is no urine test, hair follicle sample, blood test, or any other test that can let you know. There is no government run transgender board that legitimizes these mentally ill sex perverts. It is all by word of mouth. If a man claims to be a transgender, then store clerks, security people, police, and school officials will have to take them at their word. What is to stop a convicted child molester to claim “transgender” rights, just to have access to little girls in a public restroom?

You used the term “dress wearing rapist”. Are you suggesting that a “transgender has to wear a dress? Does a woman have to wear a dress to be accepted as female? If not, then why would a transgender man have to wear a dress to be accepted as a woman?

What exactly is a “transgender”?

Is it a man who dresses like a woman, still has a penis and testicles, and is sexually attracted to women?

Is it a man who dresses like a woman, still has a penis and testicles, and is sexually attracted to men?

Is it a man who dresses like a woman, still has a penis and testicles, and is sexually attracted to men and women?

Is it a man who dresses like a woman, still has a penis and testicles, and has breast implants, takes hormone blockers and is attracted to men?

It is man who dresses like a woman, had his penis and testicles removed, has implants, and is attracted to women?

How far do you want to run this series of questions? These liberal moon bats now have over 50 names for classifications of “transgender”. Not all those claiming to be “transgender” are men in a dress, “lookin for dick” as you suggested.

If all of this is purely declared by word of mouth, what is to stop a man from claiming to be a Transgendered lesbian butch? He is a biological man who identifies as a woman, who dresses like a man, and is attracted to women? Such a man could dress like a man and yet still have access to women in the shower at the public gym or pool. Who is going to violate the Political Correct Obama laws and stop him?

How about sticking to old fashion common sense, and keeping men in the men’s room and women in the women’s room? Not sure about you, but I am not about to side with Obama on any of this LGBT freak show nonsense.

Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:48 pm
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:56 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:22 pm
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Flint87 stated " Chances are you never even thought of this before it was brought up by the left.... Where the fuck were they taking shits before this was brought up? In my 30 years on this earth I have never seen a male tranny wearing a dress enter a men's restroom, nor have I ever seen one exit a women's room. Just more divisive shit to get everybody stirred up."

You are hitting on a truth, but missing the bigger topic here.

Yes, transgender people are rare and you do not interact with them that often. In my almost 50 years of living, I have only personally known one (a far off distant relative).

On rare occasions when having to drive through a seedy area of town near military posts like Fort Bragg, you would see transvestites/transgender folks walking in drag as prostitutes, and on a few occasions I have seen a man in a place like Walmart dressed like a woman.

So ten years ago you did not give this filth much thought. With liberals jamming it down our throat, they are opening a door to any sex pervert having the option of claiming transgender just to have the ability to get access to women and girls in locker rooms, public bathrooms and such places.

North Carolina passed a law preventing the transgender freaks and those claiming to be transgender from being able to pee with my daughter or take a shower with my wife. Liberals have gone after NC and they continue to do so. To shut this nonsense down, good people need to speak up.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:00 pm
MMT 1000 Club

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sexua ... to-assault

Sexual predator jailed after claiming to be ‘transgender’ to assault women in shelter

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:08 pm
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/transg ... oom-16843/

‘Transgender’ Sean Smith arrested in Target for photographing women in changing room

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:11 pm
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.dailystormer.com/mental-illn ... nsgenders/

The “transgender” offender was charged with public indecency, disorderly conduct, and criminal trespass after entering and then taking his clothes off in front of children in the women’s restroom of Walmart in Calhoun.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:18 pm
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/12/id ... bomb-plot/

PAYETTE, Idaho – A woman who has been at odds with police over the way they listed her gender identity was arrested for investigation of rigging what appeared to be four pipe bombs to a propane tank at her home, torching her car then running naked along a rural highway.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:23 pm
MMT 1000 Club

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/ ... story.html

The city of Boston has agreed to pay a transgender woman $20,000 in exchange for dropping her suit against the officers who arrested her on disorderly conduct at a homeless shelter, in a case that highlights the department’s absence of written policies for dealing with transgender people.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:25 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Ok so what if a big butch lesbian goes into a bathroom and molests a young girl?
What if she's "showering with your wife" like you say?

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:19 pm
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:00 am
Profile WWW
MMT F.E.

Here is my personal input, if you have an issue with accepting what sex you were born with, You obviously have issues mentally, if your package lacks proper ID ing then you have issues physically. Either one can be helped or corrected by a licensed doctor. I reserve the right to physically and mentally sit them straight by what ever means necessary if you try to enter the restroom with my daughter, wife, and/or a child.

AKA I lock the doors to my auto and home! Why? Some people do not need the temptation to do wrong and I would rather err to the good. So keep your deviant ways to yourself and away from those that are impressionable and vulnerable. JS

Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:56 am
MMT 1000 Club

Flint87 stated "Ok so what if a big butch lesbian goes into a bathroom and molests a young girl?
What if she's "showering with your wife" like you say? "

You are getting closer and closer to the truth my friend. Your question is not all that hypothetical. Homosexuals are but 2.5% of the population yet they commit 1/3 of all child molestations nationally. In the military, the 2.5% gay population commits 1/2 of all sexual assaults. Sexual deviants are more apt to engage in sexual assault. This is not new info.\

The problem with your statement, is that you are off track. We are talking about sex pervert men being able to use these liberal passed bathroom bills and walk into a girls bathroom or locker room with penis and ball in tact. All these men have to do is claim "Transgender", and no one can stop them. That is the topic.

Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:46 am
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:55 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

19 days and counting. The king (or queen) of LGBT can pack his bags.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:46 am
MMT Sponsor

:shock:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gatorheads@comcast.net

Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]