It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 When did sodomizing your fellow man become a prerequisite? 
MMT 1000 Club

Post When did sodomizing your fellow man become a prerequisite?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... greens-bi/

Democrats are up in arms about the current pick for Secretary of the Army.

President Trump has picked Mark Green to fill the position. Green is a West Point Graduate, served as an Infantry Platoon Leader in the 82nd Airborne, was a Army Surgeon in the elite Task Force 160th, and received the Bronze Star with V device for Valor. What is it that democrats hate about him? Green is a Christian and believes marriage is a union between a man and woman (that is the definition).

Obama appointed Eric Fanning as his Sec of the Army. What qualifications did Fanning have? None. Fanning not only never served in the military, he never even worked as a Department of The Army Civilian before being appointed. Why was he picked? Obama picked him because Fanning is a homosexual and invades the anus of other men (or vice versa). Fanning penned the military's new transgender policy. Have we really become that stupid as a nation where we believe that you can cut the penis and testicles off from a man, inject him full of testosterone blockers, put fake breasts on him, and expect him to close the distance and destroy the enemy?

Democrat Senators Chuck Schumer and Elizabeth Warren are leading the charge to prevent Mark Green from becoming Sec of The Army. These people's minds are warped beyond repair. They are reprobates through and through.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Thu May 04, 2017 11:46 pm
MMT F.E.

Post Re: When did sodomizing your fellow man become a prerequisit
The "left" is a bunch of moronic id10ts!!!
When we started changing laws to suit the 3-5% that are offended is when and why the country has gotten to the point that to be hard working, Christian, average joe white dude is offensive to the certain people. Those that really should have been shown at a young age that life is not easy, there are winners and losers. That with hard work and determination you can succeed in life. I grew up riding in the back of a pick-up, riding my bicycle without a helmet, and going barefoot outside without adult supervision. Oh yeah I never lived in my parents basement, took 2 attempts at college to get a degree(ended up with 2).
For those assholes that think the government owes them something and should provide for you---- I AM HIGHLY OFFENDED!!!
And the democraps wonder why Hillary lost?? :shock:

PS Someone is probably offended by this but know that I am offended by those offended by the use of common sense of the American way!

Fri May 05, 2017 9:57 am
MMT 1000 Club

CypressCritter nailed it.

This is the topic, this is the line in the sand, this is where America is going to lose her 1st Amendment rights. The average American male has capitulated, and surrendered to the left and their sharia law of political correctness. Men are terrified to speak the truth. They are scared of being called a homophobe or a bigot.

In George Orwell's 1984, when political correctness became standard, the government mandated that the sum of 2+2 was now 5. The "Heresy of heresies was common senseā€, and these recent changes seem to indicate our government has embraced the same warped sense of reality as Orwell's fictional Oceania.

The religion of Secular Humanism has mandated that Americans walk up and kneel at the altar of LGBT. They demand that you disregard math, medicine, biology, history, and common sense. Those that refuse are quickly attacked by the sexual supremacists and targeted by the media.

If men do not wake up and side with science, we will lose our rights of free speech.

Fri May 05, 2017 2:22 pm
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mar ... mg00000009

Looks like I nailed it. Minutes after writing my post above, I jumped over to the Huffington Post to get a daily dose of liberal news (I like to keep tabs on what they are thinking).

The LGBTQABCDs of sexual supremacy have won another battle. Mark Green is no longer in the running for Sec of the Army because his views of sexuality align with science.

The body count grows higher, and the left is getting bolder by the day

Fri May 05, 2017 2:27 pm
MMT 1000 Club

"Invades the anus" :lol: I'd just quit paying attention to politics if I was y'all. You'll be a lot happier and will be able to focus on things that you can actually change. I have to preach this chit to my wife, AKA "Mrs. Miserable", constantly.

"You should be more concerned with watching football than making chit fall out the sky!!!"
- My Wife

Fri May 05, 2017 7:08 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Rootsumn - I wish it was that easy, just ignore it all and drive on with life.

I guess some of us are not wired that way. After you spend 29 years living a way of life based on an oath you took to support and defend the Constitution, it is kind of hard to just ignore what is going on with our nation and our military.

As far as "invades the anus", there is not much you can do that will anger the sexual supremacists more than speak scientifically and accurately about their damaging lifestyle (that they push on the rest of us daily). LGBT is not rainbow flags, parades, hair dressing, limp wrists, and talking with a lisp. It is a damaging and disease spreading lifestyle, over loaded with drug and alcohol abuse, eat up with abuse of children, and it demands that you worship their deviant acts.

Things can change if people grow a spine and speak truth and refuse to be bullied.

Fri May 05, 2017 9:27 pm
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/fierce-drag-kid/

Who will stand and speak truth? Do you think the media will do it? The Public Schools? Your elected politicians?

Here we see the sexual supremacists gender queering up the kids. This is child abuse, and is but one of hundreds of current stories in the news where such things are happening.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 05, 2017 9:37 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Ranger - I hear you brother. Keep fighting the good fight. I can't pay too much attention to it, it makes me see red. You've obviously been trained to control your emotions better than myself.

"You should be more concerned with watching football than making chit fall out the sky!!!"
- My Wife

Fri May 12, 2017 9:43 pm
MMT 1000 Club

That was fucking disgusting, that kid didn't make that choice on his own. Just like I didn't choose to like NASCAR and rodeo shit when I was a kid, my dad liked that stuff and encouraged me to like it too. Someone encouraged and influenced that kid to be like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat May 13, 2017 7:23 am
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Tue May 16, 2017 8:40 am
Profile WWW
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Tue May 16, 2017 8:59 am
Profile WWW