It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Baseball is officially over... World Series Runner-up 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Baseball is officially over... World Series Runner-up
Our 13u team (my oldest) took 2nd place at the World Series this past week in Panama City Florida. The 10u team (my youngest) took 5th. Great weekend. Now that its over, I can finally get back on finishing my fuckin boat.

And one more thing, it fuckin rains every 10 mins in Florida, I'll stay in La thank you.

IMG_2013.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:32 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Baseball is officially over... World Series Runner-up
Nice! Congrats to y'all

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:41 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Re: Baseball is officially over... World Series Runner-up
I remember those days. It was the best of times and the worst. As a father, every strike out or walk, if pitching, was gut wrenching, but every home run or hit or good play was euphoric. It got to the point I couldn't watch any more. I'd hide behind the press box. It got better in high school. But in college, it was very hard to deal with because you get almost no second chances.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]