It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 2:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 2003 ARGO STTOLEN IN MEMPHIS TN 
MMT Member

Post 2003 ARGO STTOLEN IN MEMPHIS TN
Hey Guys, I had my 2003 ARGO CONQUEST stolen out of my carport on JAN 3rd .Its camo, front rack, winch , brushguard, spotlight mounted on front rack. They took the trailer as well. Its a 6x10 with a black tool box on the tongue and a busted left tail light. Its probably long gone but if you see it call the po-po. Had 2 dozen decoys, waders in it. Thanks for your help in advance.

Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:10 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: 2003 ARGO STTOLEN IN MEMPHIS TN
That sucks dude... Had my truck stole once.. It had all my deer hunting stuff in it along with my 4wheeler... Have you checked around the project in Memphis... Hell I forgot Memphis is the project.... If I here of one fo sale up this way I will let ya know....

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:20 am
MMT Member

Post Re: 2003 ARGO STTOLEN IN MEMPHIS TN
Thanks < i appreciate it. Whoever got it knew what they were getting. They had been watching it. You couldnt really see it from the street. Im sure its at some duck camp. I took really good care of it, I just hope whoever got it does the same. I have contacted ARGO dealers all over and given the VIN #. When it does break down they will have to bring it in and hopefully get busted. Thanks though..

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]