It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 2013 Pro-Drive 1854 SBX CC 
MMT Member

Post 2013 Pro-Drive 1854 SBX CC
Here's my 2013 1854 Prodrive SBX CC w/ Gen II 36 Hp Prodrive. Mods include: cam/heads/exhaust from Franklin Small Engine, hydroturf, hydraulic steering (a must have), dual power pole micro's (love em), Raymarine Dragonfly 5 w/ wifi, Ram X Grip Mounts for phone and iPad, Boatbuckle rod holders, led lights, Minn Kota Riptide w/ quick release bracket, custom rear deck from Prodrive w/ 3 pedestal bases (bolts to top of gunnel, sits higher than the standard decks, which I like), and Swivel-Eze Snap lock pedestal base in the front w/ Millennium B-200 casting seat in the front.

Review: Love the boat. Runs legit* 26-28 with 2 people and full fishing load load (2 people, yeti 45 and Coleman 120 w/ 4 bags of ice, 8 rods, power poles, t-motor, 12 gallons gas, beer, etc.; 25-27 w/ 4 man duck load and 60+ dekes. Wouldn't sniff those speeds before engine mods. Definitely is a heavy boat, love the self-bail concept. Duck hunt in Venice, don't see myself crossing the Mississippi in anything less than a self bail type rig after owning this one.

Hydro Steer: A must have, imo, if you have a center console. Should come stock. Did it for about $1000.

Power Pole Micro: Love them. Use them fishing obviously, great for duck hunting too, esp if your out in the middle somewhere and the wind is rolling. Also helps when throwing out dekes, stabilizes the boat while hunting. One con is they can bind and get stuck in hard current/wind, i think part of this is due to the weight of the boat itself. Other than that, they're great to have in a number of scenarios.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:07 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: 2013 Pro-Drive 1854 SBX CC
We normally have a problem with people posting questions, etc. in the reviews forum.
Hell, now people are posting reviews in the wrong forum :lol: :lol:

Nice rig though!
Not fast speeds, but it looks like you can tote an elephant.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:24 am
MMT Member

Post Re: 2013 Pro-Drive 1854 SBX CC
Yea about that.. Twas suppose to be short and sweet, next thing ya know the rape had turned into a murder

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]