It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Trailer upgrade 
MMT Pro Member

Post Trailer upgrade
So.... I purchased my boat from Prodrive in 2015. It is 18X54 CC with a 37. It came with a single axel trailer and it didn't take long for me to notice that my trailer had a slight bend to it. My boat had 44 hours on it and lives in my shop. Has never had rainwater in it or anything so there was no reason the trailer would be bending like it was. I called diamond city and they had me bring it back to PD to see what could be done. I met with KP and they bent the trailer back for me and told me I shouldn't have anymore problems. Well about 2 months later I noticed my trailer was bending again in the same spot. Called diamond city and they offered to build me a new single axel at no charge or pay for the extra materials and they would build me a duel. I had to drive to Arkansas to the main manufacture to get it but the guys there were awesome and I was able to watch them build my new trailer while I was there. All in all it worked out for the best and Diamond city trailers def. hooked me up with a sick trailer.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:51 am
MMT Member

Post Re: Trailer upgrade
did they put those tires and wheels on there free of charge also?

Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:14 am
MMT Pro Member

No I paid to upgrade that as well but it really wasn't bad. $150 for the wheels and tires

Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:04 am
MMT Member

Oh great. Haha I️ think I️ might be in going through the same situation. Should be getting mine back from them today. In stead of bending it was the guides on the back. Both sides snapped at the bend and there was also a bad weld on one of the cross members on the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 am
MMT Pro Member

All they could see with the way mine was bending was the holes that were put for the running lights in the front sides were even with the welds causing the weak point. They said it should have been either in front or behind the weld.

Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]