It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:10 am




Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo . 
Author Message
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 2463
Location: Sulphur , La
Post Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
https://youtu.be/8vB4as9Pda8

_________________
Dual 37 EFI GTR's pushing a 20/72 , CC, point bow , Old school drake Camo Willet custom.


Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:27 am
Profile
MMT Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:23 am
Posts: 6090
Location: Tarkington, TX
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
How does it run? In the water that is :lol:

_________________
Bayou Surface Drive
337-351-0362
Tarkington, TX 77327


Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:00 am
Profile
MMT Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:13 pm
Posts: 5108
Location: D'town, LA
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
Duals+Delta Performance+Level 3 = Can't Hide Money!

_________________
18' x 54" Uncle J Custom Center Console w/36 HP Prodrive - The FULL Story!

Backwater Performance Systems
Swamp Staff

WhoDat88 wrote:
Just think how much better MMT would be with out Dean as a member.


Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:09 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:53 pm
Posts: 3458
Location: Hardin County, Tx
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
MaXXis85 wrote:
How does it run? In the water that is :lol:


He won't know for another couple months. He's had the damn thing a year and just did the break-in oil change... Until then, he'll let it sit in the yard and make vroom vroom noises :lol:

_________________
#CFFITR

-Custom pool noodle
-stage 4 water wings


Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:03 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 pm
Posts: 1782
Location: Clear Lake, Tx
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
Ben let's go take it out for him. I hit my break in oil change hour mark in the first weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

_________________
1854 Extreme CC 37efi.. DELTA PERFORMANCE STAGE 2

GTB1646w/HD & 25 GTR SOLD
Boat Reveiw:http://www.mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48147

cupped up wrote:
Don't sweat ole dguidry bud, he's kinda like our village idiot.


Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:23 am
Posts: 6090
Location: Tarkington, TX
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
SETx Longtail wrote:
MaXXis85 wrote:
How does it run? In the water that is :lol:


He won't know for another couple months. He's had the damn thing a year and just did the break-in oil change... Until then, he'll let it sit in the yard and make vroom vroom noises :lol:

Ill go use it if he needs someone to put Honest trustworthy hours on it :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Bayou Surface Drive
337-351-0362
Tarkington, TX 77327


Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:59 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:53 pm
Posts: 3458
Location: Hardin County, Tx
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
TPerkins wrote:
Ben let's go take it out for him. I hit my break in oil change hour mark in the first weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Talk about get in trouble :lol:

_________________
#CFFITR

-Custom pool noodle
-stage 4 water wings


Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:38 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:53 pm
Posts: 3458
Location: Hardin County, Tx
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
MaXXis85 wrote:
SETx Longtail wrote:
MaXXis85 wrote:
How does it run? In the water that is :lol:


He won't know for another couple months. He's had the damn thing a year and just did the break-in oil change... Until then, he'll let it sit in the yard and make vroom vroom noises :lol:

Ill go use it if he needs someone to put Honest trustworthy hours on it :lol: :lol: :lol:


All I'd do is idle around in open deep water, promise, scouts honor :D

_________________
#CFFITR

-Custom pool noodle
-stage 4 water wings


Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:39 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 pm
Posts: 1782
Location: Clear Lake, Tx
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
SETx Longtail wrote:
MaXXis85 wrote:
SETx Longtail wrote:
MaXXis85 wrote:
How does it run? In the water that is :lol:


He won't know for another couple months. He's had the damn thing a year and just did the break-in oil change... Until then, he'll let it sit in the yard and make vroom vroom noises :lol:

Ill go use it if he needs someone to put Honest trustworthy hours on it :lol: :lol: :lol:


All I'd do is idle around in open deep water, promise, scouts honor :D

I'll just be their for morale support!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

_________________
1854 Extreme CC 37efi.. DELTA PERFORMANCE STAGE 2

GTB1646w/HD & 25 GTR SOLD
Boat Reveiw:http://www.mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48147

cupped up wrote:
Don't sweat ole dguidry bud, he's kinda like our village idiot.


Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 2463
Location: Sulphur , La
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
Like Hell yall will lol. Hit 40 today a few times !!! It counts ! Lol I was mainly between 38.7 and 39.8 deep water very light chop. with 21 gallons of gas. I was cruising 33-35 for the most part just getting a feel for the motors. Didn't do anything crazy ! Only had about an hour of daylight to try her out. Yall are welcome to ride anytime yall want though ! I let you drive it one already Tad ! It's even more enjoyable to drive now lol.

_________________
Dual 37 EFI GTR's pushing a 20/72 , CC, point bow , Old school drake Camo Willet custom.


Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:49 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:42 pm
Posts: 1837
Location: Conroe tx
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
I'll go in my rig just to pull them out. No worries.

H Finn

_________________
Ole black water keep on rolling

18x54 Uncle J -GTR - with the koolaid
Back H2o SWOMP 23 SS stage 2 15x36 GD Duck Skiff GATOR
GATOR GLIDE PROSTAFF
BACKWATER PROSTAFF
http://www.gatorglide.com

Coupe rest in peace brother


Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:50 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 2463
Location: Sulphur , La
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
BlueShamu wrote:
Duals+Delta Performance+Level 3 = Can't Hide Money!



No money just priorities in the wrong place !

_________________
Dual 37 EFI GTR's pushing a 20/72 , CC, point bow , Old school drake Camo Willet custom.


Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:50 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:34 am
Posts: 174
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
Hernaja1 wrote:
BlueShamu wrote:
Duals+Delta Performance+Level 3 = Can't Hide Money!



No money just priorities in the wrong place !



Like I've said before you can't buy duals with bad priorities haha
I'd have a minimum of 5 boats if that was the case lol


Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:20 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 2463
Location: Sulphur , La
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
micahb wrote:
Hernaja1 wrote:
BlueShamu wrote:
Duals+Delta Performance+Level 3 = Can't Hide Money!



No money just priorities in the wrong place !



Like I've said before you can't buy duals with bad priorities haha
I'd have a minimum of 5 boats if that was the case lol



You can when its basically your only toy. I have an old 99 recon I use to spray the fence line and an 15/46 alweld with a 25 evnrude. That's it ! Basically my big purchase other then the house and our cars.

_________________
Dual 37 EFI GTR's pushing a 20/72 , CC, point bow , Old school drake Camo Willet custom.


Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:20 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:59 pm
Posts: 1782
Location: Clear Lake, Tx
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
I love being able to cruise at stock speeds at 3900-4100

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

_________________
1854 Extreme CC 37efi.. DELTA PERFORMANCE STAGE 2

GTB1646w/HD & 25 GTR SOLD
Boat Reveiw:http://www.mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=48147

cupped up wrote:
Don't sweat ole dguidry bud, he's kinda like our village idiot.


Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:43 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 2463
Location: Sulphur , La
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
TPerkins wrote:
I love being able to cruise at stock speeds at 3900-4100

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk




Yes sir that was the whole idea ! I wanted to be able to cruise 35 ish and not strain my motors. 30 I'm cut way back on the throttle. Really nice to have.

_________________
Dual 37 EFI GTR's pushing a 20/72 , CC, point bow , Old school drake Camo Willet custom.


Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:58 am
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:06 pm
Posts: 295
Location: Bridge City
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
Nice! I'd love for my rig to do 35 mph. Hell, I strain to get 28.


Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:32 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 2463
Location: Sulphur , La
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
b.latiolais wrote:
Nice! I'd love for my rig to do 35 mph. Hell, I strain to get 28.



I know the feeling !

_________________
Dual 37 EFI GTR's pushing a 20/72 , CC, point bow , Old school drake Camo Willet custom.


Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:17 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 3246
Location: Da Parish
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
until it goes BOOM

_________________
GatorHide - MB


Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:42 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 2463
Location: Sulphur , La
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
If you don't rag your shit out it will be fine. I mainly just wanna run 35 and not strain the motors

_________________
Dual 37 EFI GTR's pushing a 20/72 , CC, point bow , Old school drake Camo Willet custom.


Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:30 pm
Profile
MMT Addict

Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:44 pm
Posts: 578
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
I love that dual rig. Badass for sure.
I enjoy just cruising... but can't help myself sometimes. This weekend a bunch of us were cruising in about 12 inches of water. I had me (185) my wife (120), two kids (110 & 67), lab (95), yeti loaded, knee board, and 9 gallons of gas. I decided to see what she had with that much in the boat. Hit 31.8 in a short stretch and ran out of room. I love my Delta modded gtr.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:41 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 2463
Location: Sulphur , La
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
https://youtu.be/cejbpIUZbkY


Thanks I'm really enjoying it

_________________
Dual 37 EFI GTR's pushing a 20/72 , CC, point bow , Old school drake Camo Willet custom.


Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:04 pm
Profile
MMT F.E.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:47 pm
Posts: 927
Location: Maurice,La
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
Looks like them boys at Delta really woke up the big barge. That's a awesome looking boat.

_________________
Stage 2 36 HP Pro-Drive FPR W/ Bayou Boys Custom Skeg,Cave Plate,and Weed Cutter with MAC Exhaust
Pushing a 17X54 Pro-Drive X-Series boat


Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:56 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 am
Posts: 2463
Location: Sulphur , La
Post Re: Dual Delta performance stage 3 with voodoo .
Thanks !


https://youtu.be/cejbpIUZbkY

_________________
Dual 37 EFI GTR's pushing a 20/72 , CC, point bow , Old school drake Camo Willet custom.


Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:28 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: