It is currently Fri May 29, 2020 12:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Coronavirus discussion 
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: Coronavirus discussion
dguidry wrote:
You're just a mouthful of insults. Must be hell to live with. I pity your children.

Only when dealing with hypocritic liberals as utterly stupid as you.

Sun May 17, 2020 10:29 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Here's my track record with 3 children:

Columbia University BS
Columbia University BS/Volleyball
Georgia Tech MA
Harvard MBA
NYU Stern MBA
Birmingham Southern/LSU Baseball and BS

Judge me by my children, too.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Sun May 17, 2020 10:33 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

dguidry wrote:

Columbia University BS
Georgia Tech MA
Harvard MBA
NYU Stern MBA

What's that prove? That your children are smarter than you???? Just because your children get into liberal universities doesn't mean shit other than you probably donated a lot of money to them.

Sun May 17, 2020 10:36 am
MMT Super Elite Member

I hope and pray there aren't many blatantly obnoxious and close minded people like you in Idaho. Can't even see the destruction being done to our democracy by the stupid and vile Trump. Never trust a man who never cut his own yard or did any hard labor in his life. I would think you'd understand that.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Sun May 17, 2020 10:37 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Mallards Only wrote:
dguidry wrote:

Columbia University BS
Georgia Tech MA
Harvard MBA
NYU Stern MBA

What's that prove? That your children are smarter than you???? Just because your children get into liberal universities doesn't mean shit other than you probably donated a lot of money to them.

Chip off the old block.

Sun May 17, 2020 10:40 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Now go crawl in a basement while I record a French version of ZZ Top's song Jesus Just Left Chicago, in my commercial recording studio www.facebook.com/pelbarecording

Sun May 17, 2020 10:44 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Speaking of cutting gras, my yard man's wife was infected with the Covid19 virus so I've had to cut my grass for a month now. That's real world experience. Although I've never been tested, I'm pretty sure my wife then I got the virus in December-January. We didn't know what we had but had all the symptoms, shortness of breath, fever, I was in bed for a week. I was sick for 3 weeks. I finally recovered about mid January just before the news hit and Covid19 was a thing. I probably ought to get tested now for antibodies.

Sun May 17, 2020 11:00 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Idaho demographics: .38% African American....less than 1%. You should never argue with anyone about race. You have zero credibility.

Sun May 17, 2020 11:14 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Mallards Only made only 4 posts in 2009, then none until 2014 when he made very few, so I would hardly call those years a presence at all. His post numbers didn't increase until 2018.

Sun May 17, 2020 11:24 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Idaho, land of the Ayrian Nation and White supremacists.

Sun May 17, 2020 1:17 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

It’s kind of slow on here today

Sun May 17, 2020 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

I see not much has changed, Dean is still trying to argue with everyone, and when no one is stupid enough to succumb to his level of idiocy he reverts to talking to himself... on a public forum.

Terrific.

Remind me again while y’all wanted fuck tard of the century back?

Should of brought back that Dino dick digger guy.
(For those of you around long enough to recall that)

Kool-Aid Brigade

www.southernfowler.com

Mon May 18, 2020 3:11 am
MMT Pro Member

I kinda like it when he goes on these self-absorbed rants. It shows everyone what a colossal moron he is. I'm done arguing with him. He's living proof that you can't fix "stupid."

Mon May 18, 2020 6:30 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Nope, you argued with me again. You're just giving up when things start getting difficult for you to answer.

Mon May 18, 2020 9:59 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

dguidry wrote:
Nope, you argued with me again. You're just giving up when things start getting difficult for you to answer.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shall we take a poll on that one???? Completely delusional moronic libtard response, as usual.

Mon May 18, 2020 10:37 am
MMT Pro Member

But, as a slimebag attorney specializing in litigation, why should we expect anything more from you?

Mon May 18, 2020 10:41 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mallards Only wrote:
But, as a slimebag attorney specializing in litigation, why should we expect anything more from you?

But when you need one you come crying.

Mon May 18, 2020 10:44 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

3rd Coast Killer wrote:
I see not much has changed, Dean is still trying to argue with everyone, and when no one is stupid enough to succumb to his level of idiocy he reverts to talking to himself... on a public forum.

Terrific.

It was Scott’s fault. Quarantine must have had him really bored.

Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk.

WhoDat88 wrote:
Just think how much better MMT would be with out Dean as a member.

Tue May 19, 2020 4:56 pm
MMT 1000 Club

BlueShamu wrote:
3rd Coast Killer wrote:

Terrific.

It was Scott’s fault. Quarantine must have had him really bored.

Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk.

I may or may not have had something to do with it. : ) : )

Tue May 19, 2020 5:49 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Thanks for that. :roll: :roll: I'm regretting standing up for people being censored. Didn't realize he was such a douchebag idiot.

Wed May 20, 2020 7:26 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mallards Only wrote:
Thanks for that. :roll: :roll: I'm regretting standing up for people being censored. Didn't realize he was such a douchebag idiot.

Man, you must be a pleasant individual to hunt with in a duck blind....sheeeesh.

Wed May 20, 2020 8:08 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

dguidry wrote:
Although I've never been tested, I'm pretty sure my wife then I got the virus in December-January. We didn't know what we had but had all the symptoms, shortness of breath, fever, I was in bed for a week. I was sick for 3 weeks. I finally recovered about mid January just before the news hit and Covid19 was a thing. I probably ought to get tested now for antibodies.

Same here - My daughter and I both were recovered before news hit the media about Covid - so
for those throwing shots at Trump for not protecting us it seems clear - China delayed letting the
world know the risk for far too long... And the WHO did too... Funny they are now getting ready
to sell us a "cure"....

Sadly the US has through the last 5 to 6 administrations let us get so dependent upon China that
without them we can not locally manufacture a single antibiotic - not even penicillin domestically !!!

Scary Shit - IMO !!!

I say it is about freaking time we lay heavy import fees on every dang thing coming to the US from
China until we can use those fees to resume domestic production of vital products like medicine...

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but
it is the journey that matters, in the end."

Wed May 20, 2020 8:25 am
MMT Pro Member

dguidry wrote:
Mallards Only wrote:

Man, you must be a pleasant individual to hunt with in a duck blind....sheeeesh.

This coming from the reigning hypocrite who was banned from the forum and who nobody seems to like. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Completely out of touch and delusional just like all Democraps.

Thu May 21, 2020 7:17 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Thought you said you weren’t gonna spend any more time responding to my posts....so who’s the hypocrite?

Thu May 21, 2020 8:40 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Nope. I said I was done arguing with you. There's no argument there. It's a consensus.

Thu May 21, 2020 9:00 am
MMT Addict

3rd Coast Killer wrote:

Wasn't he the one that was the crawfisherman from Idaho?

Mon May 25, 2020 5:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3