It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 MB HDR 4400 
MMT Pro Member

Post MB HDR 4400
OK been giving advice for so long...now it's my time for some... I found the bolt to the trans loose (the main bolt in the center) after hearing this ticking noise at low RPMs. I tightened the bolt but still get this tic. Was told to take a look at the star gear. This is what i found... Do you think this is the prob.?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 30, 2022 1:03 pm
Profile YIM
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: MB HDR 4400
Well didn't get any help on this..... disappointing...

But for those of you that may have or get this prob., it was the sungear. the gear is press-fitted on to the shaft,, and if, like mine the gear becomes loose on that shaft the gear will slide back and forth slapping on and slightly off the shaft. This was caused by the main bolt, (the bolt that goes in the middle of the trans and holds everything on, came loose. Make sure you tighten that bolt to specs and don't forget to put BLUE LockTite on that sucka... until next time.... Carry On!

Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:12 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]