It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 September 7, 2014. Bushy Park Landin, SC 
MMT 1000 Club

Post September 7, 2014. Bushy Park Landin, SC
I know this is way early but I'm too pumped not to post on this. I will keep updating as it draws closer.

As some of y'all know, DuPree (quackquackblast) is tying the knot September the sixth of this year. As a post wedding gathering, we are meeting Sunday to ride the Cooper around 11 or so. We have a negative tide at 1:34. I've checked it a few times and keeps going from -0.7 to -0.5 and vice versa. Being September, we have the possibility of a North wind which means even more mud.

If you're from SC, I recommend coming to hit the river and riding. LA Prop will be coming up with the family so what better is it to ride the river plus getting to meet a good ol boy from LA?

Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:20 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: September 7, 2014. Bushy Park Landin, SC
We are on the home stretch for this guys and girls. Mikes wedding is Sat and they changed plans for directly after wedding so we will have a little booze cruise on the river. No low tide or anything. Just going to run around. Sunday is still the day for some good mud. Looking forward to seeing everyone who will get to make it.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]