It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 FL or LA turkey for Midwest Whitetail or Turkey hunt 
MMT Member

Post FL or LA turkey for Midwest Whitetail or Turkey hunt
Looking for a trip for two to Florida for an Osceola turkey each. 2 birds is all we are after. On a mission to kill at least one turkey in all 49 states that have turkeys and Florida needs crossed off the list. So does Louisiana by the way if anyone is interested in that as well.

We can offer you a quality Midwestern whitetail or Eastern turkey hunt on private property. Will provide trail cam and kill pics of deer and some of turkeys as well.

Let me know if interested.

Oh, this can be for Spring of 2015 or after for us to come south, and we can have you up fall of 2014 or spring of 2015 whether you choose deer or turkey hunting.

Thanks,

Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:03 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: FL or LA turkey for Midwest Whitetail or Turkey hunt
Landowners around here value those birds at a premium price. Several of my buddies guide and the landowners allot them a certain amount of turkeys they can shoot. The prices the guide must pay the land owner ranges from $500-1000 per bird. Good luck... it might be a tough trade to find.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:30 am
MMT Member

I am sure I can put you on a Osceola where are you located? I am in dunnellon just south of Ocala. Can supply pics and references.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:14 am
MMT Member

It's been awhile but I'm still game if your interested in swapping hunts or anyone else out there has something to trade. Being in Florida I'd love to get down on some green heads in timber!

Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]