It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 open invite for Utah duck hunt 
MMT Pro Member

Post open invite for Utah duck hunt
Time is quickly approaching for Waterfowl season here in Utah and once again I would like to present all you crazy southerners a open invite to come chase some waterfowl here in Utah. Our general waterfowl season usually starts the first week of October and goes until the middle of January. Early season we shoot a lot of teal, spooner, a few wigeon, mallards, pintails and gadwalls. Later in the season but before the ice up we try to shoot a fair amount of colored up mallards, pintails, wigeons and stacks of divers like buffleheads, ringnecks, lesser scaup, redheads and the occasional canvasback. (I enjoy shooting the divers from a layout boat) Late season after the ice up we like to launch our airboats on the ice and head out to the open water on great salt lake where the salt content is to high to freeze and shoot teal and spooners like its going out of style!

I have a pretty decent airboat with coffins & mudboat and a nice little marshrat layout boat so the options are limitless on where and how to hunt.

Let me know when you would like to come play and so I can request the time off work. :D

The Gee

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:36 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: open invite for Utah duck hunt
Shoot me a pm. I might can work it out with work to make it :)

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]