It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 1854 ProDrive TDX Center Consol 40 HP with reverse 

Post 1854 ProDrive TDX Center Consol 40 HP with reverse
Better than I expected. Went to H&H in Houma and picked up my new boat. Then went to ProDrive to meet and talk to Bryan and KP. Great bunch of guys and they know their chit. Got my new ProDrive 1854 TDX center console with a ProDrive 40hp efi with reverse and it is a beast! Ran my two boys, ( 130 lbs each ), My lab, ( 70 lbs ), Me, ( 225 lbs ) and two 45 Yeti coolers on the lake, deep water, slight wind, 31 mph gps @ 4620 rpm. All stock, Brand new, No upgrades and really think to duck hunt, that's all I need. The dang thing powered back out of anything I put it in and will get up and gone quicker than my wife at the dollar store on a 50% off sale! My hats off to them guys on building the best hunt boat I've owned, and I've owned several. Anybody want to fact check my numbers, I live on Lake Seminole and glad to carry you out.

Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:03 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: 1854 ProDrive TDX Center Consol 40 HP with reverse
It will only get better after the break in period bro. I ran Saturday with me and my buddy (each over 200 lbs), about 150 lbs of tools, and a full ice chest, and we were holding 35 in deep water. I got an exhaust, a cut skeg, and a dialed in prop by baggy. Once your break in period is done bro, get baggy to work your prop and you will get even more out of it. Great speeds bro. Ooooo yeah, and I have the gatortail 40 instead of the prodrive. Those guys at h and h are great with customer service and all too bro, they take care a lot of my buddy's who have prodrives

Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]