It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 More about props . . . 
MMT Pro Member

Post More about props . . .
Guys, sorry to drag on an old conversation, but I'm fairly new to the site and haven't really got what I need from some of these talks about props. I just picked up a 27 kohler beavertail and the prop needs to be replaced. It seems that the 9x7 is what everyone can agree upon (for the most part) for the specs. And several guys have praised the after-market props for living longer than the stock gd, beavertail or mb props. If anyone can give me some suggestions for a specific manufacturer, I would really appreciate it. Just like anybody else, I don't want to be slow getting to and from the bogs, but my main concern is being able to plow through all of the top water vegetation and mud when it comes into play. Thanks for whatever help you guys can offer.

Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 pm
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: More about props . . .
Call Glen, he'll teach you all you ever need to know about buying the right "wheel" for your rig. He's the only manufacturer I'll ever use again.

http://www.hopkinspropeller.com/

Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:12 pm
MMT F.E.

Post Re: More about props . . .
Or call benji at iberia prop. I talked to him for 15 mins today about re working my prop. He seems to know his stuff. The only thing you dont get from Benji, is the BS you get from hopkins.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]