It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Scruffy - The Richland Creek Bandit - Out of Action 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Scruffy - The Richland Creek Bandit - Out of Action
So back last summer I posted up a story concerning a little scruffy dude who was up under the bridge where I launch my boat. He was having sex with some red haired woman in broad daylight in the bed of a truck.

Scruffy was back in action two weeks ago. It seems ole Scruff was about a hundred yards up the road under the Richland Creek bridge when Washington Country Sheriff Deputies went to do periodic checks. From what I am hearing, Scruff was doing hard drugs and taking part in some sort of unnatural act with another man.

Police tried to apprehend both, but Scruff had other options in mind and tried to split the scene. Cops threw the juice to him in the form of a taser. Scruffy rolled down the bank which pulled the wires lose.

As Scruffy recovered from the shocking and ran off, trying to make his escape the Goshen City Police showed up, and got him cornered on the bridge. This is where the story gets a little fuzzy, but it appears that Scruffy decided to do his SEAL Team 6 escape and evade technique and dove off the bridge into Richland Creek. Where this bridge crosses the creek, it is peter deep at best. Generally you could walk across and just get your ankles wet (lower calf for some of us). At the time of Scruff's swan dive we had pretty significant floods, and the water was closer to chest deep with extreme currents. The dive into the drink was the last time Scruff was seen alive.

Just yesterday some fisherman found Scruffy bobbing in the water, and he was only about a hundred yards down stream. I am betting he got waterlogged and the current pushed him down under a log jam. I am kind of surprised that it took two entire weeks for him to be found.

RIP Scruffy.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/body-fo ... ansas_News

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:37 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Scruffy - The Richland Creek Bandit - Out of Action
O_o

#CFFITR
#TheGhostBoat
#whoneedsphysicsihaveamudmotor

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:53 pm
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: Scruffy - The Richland Creek Bandit - Out of Action
yikes and hysterical at the same danm time!

Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]