It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ] 
 Place still slow I guess 
MMT Elite Member

Post Place still slow I guess
Where are all the used mud motors and boats for sale? Facebook I guess? I'm not a Trannie so I don't have a Facebook acct.

I've never gone to Seminole for the amenities/luxury the two reasons I go down there are to kill shit and get fucked up with like minded individuals aka OG'S. If you want to swirl wine and stay in a room where politics and investment diversity are discussed (with no roaches) lake lanier is near Atlanta. If you wanna have an awesome time and maybe stay in a room where children were conceived on one side and someone got stabbed over an 8-ball on the other come on down I got a can of raid. :D

Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:42 pm
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: Place still slow I guess

Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:45 pm
MMT Elite Member

I've never gone to Seminole for the amenities/luxury the two reasons I go down there are to kill shit and get fucked up with like minded individuals aka OG'S. If you want to swirl wine and stay in a room where politics and investment diversity are discussed (with no roaches) lake lanier is near Atlanta. If you wanna have an awesome time and maybe stay in a room where children were conceived on one side and someone got stabbed over an 8-ball on the other come on down I got a can of raid. :D

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:21 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I don’t have a Facebook either. No need for that with a wife and kids and a boat. No time for drama here lol

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:46 pm
MMT Elite Member

Get your bow ready and we'll take mine. The Meat Bucket is always ready to go.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:01 pm
MMT Elite Member

Facebook.....phshhh....I don’t have time for my real life.....much less, a virtual life where I have to prove my life is so much more glamorous than it really is....

Sent from the ISS using Tapatalk.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:21 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I miss the days when this place was loaded. On here, you can clown around with out fear of your job or family reading it.

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:55 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Amen!

Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:50 pm
MMT Elite Member

I feel like a tranny right now cause I got an outboard. I know how JimmyW feels every day of his life. May buy my old gt rig back after the season and strap a 40 on it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:59 pm
MMT Addict

Man I’ve been looking for a boat ever since I sold mine. Haven’t gotten excited about anything I’ve seen. I think at some point I’m going to buy a gatortail 40 on a gator tail boat and go back to the basics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:09 am
MMT Elite Member

Got an open invite to buy my 09 gt extreme back for what I sold it for after duck season. Best alum boat I ever owned. May just do that. May Blow the motor up and get a new cdi put my carb, heads, cam in it. Still scared of efi electronic voodoo

Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:45 am
MMT 1000 Club

Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:54 am
MMT Addict

Man this thread is bringing y’all out of the woodwork. How about Eddie? He still kicking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:04 am
MMT 1000 Club

Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:11 am
MMT 1000 Club

Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:59 pm
MMT Pro Member

Mizzippi, I just posted a complete rig for you.

Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:31 pm
MMT Pro Member

Boat is a friends. I have been in it and hunted it and it is in new condition.

Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:33 pm
MMT Elite Member

Thx. Found one before Christmas and have commenced to tearing shit up

Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:39 pm
MMT Pro Member

Is that you I hear shooting it up on lake Blackshear while Im trying to kill a deer?

Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:41 pm
MMT Elite Member

No that would be hotsauce.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]