It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
 Meth 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Meth
I saw a old buddy/co-worker this last weekend.I have heard he was doing meth.Stealing from family and pawning what he could get his hands on.His mother passed on and he did not show for the funeral.He got some help and is off the drug.

I have not seen him in 4 years.Almost did not recognize him.Scars all over his face,teeth were really small and dark with gaps in between them.He is skinny as a rail and looks 30 years older.

I have one question what the hell are all the scars from on his face and arms?

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:31 pm
MMT F.E.

Post Re: Meth
My buddies dad works for the ATF. I have been told that, the chemicals are released through the skin and it creates sores. Another thing is that sometimes they thing they have an itch, or they are hallucinating that "things" are coming out of their skin. So they will itch till its raw.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 pm
MMT Elite Member

Chemicals i think.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:37 pm
MMT 1000 Club

My wife said,That they will eat there scabs to get there fix if they are out.That is some bad shiat.This was a good kid and very smart.Now he has fuked up his whole life.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:43 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Meth is made from...liquid fire,lithium from batteries,salt, anhydrous ammonia,cold pills,salt and starting fluid. What from that list is good for your body. Rotten teeth is usually from smoking meth from aluminum foil and heavy usage. As mentioned heavy use will age you like nothing else. If his teeth are bad now wait and see what they will be like in the near future. They will be rotten to the gums.
We have a major problem with meth here just like most other places. Meth users need help. Meth cookers need 20 yrs in prison. The cookers are the scum of the earth. The problem is both are treated the same.
Anyone that has used meth for any amount of time usually has no friends,family or anyone to help them. Due to them preying on them to stay high.
Randy

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:53 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Location: Unaffiliated, SETX group has caused me to renounce my Texas Citizenship
Methamphetamine will crystallize under the skin,(I don't know the actually chemical cause or make up) that crystallization causes the skin to itch and they meth heads will scratch until they are raw.

That is what causes the scars and sores.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:56 pm
MMT F.E.

I have always been curious as to what was in it. There is also a big problem with it here in the Tulsa area. I was reading the paper the other morning, and it was talking about how the smaller towns outside of Tulsa were having problems with new, quicker ways to cook meth. If i recall it was like the "quick bake" method??? I think it said it comes from the mid west. Randy do you know anything about it?

Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:59 pm
MMT Sponsor

People are so forking stupid to ever try Meth!!! STAY OFF DRUGS POEPLE!!!!! :!:

Owner
DEEP SOUTH CUSTOM BOATS (225) 252-2700

Good boats ain't cheap, Cheap boats ain't good!

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:00 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I have told our friends an even his older brother if he come near me while on this shiat i would beat his azz.Well this was the first time to see him and he told us.People fork up and this was his fork up.He was clean and working on patching up things with his family.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:03 pm
MMT Elite Member

If it only affected their lives it would be alright. But it usually hurts and/or harms other people close to em' such as family/friends.

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:04 pm
MMT Pro Member

my buddy is a cop and he has this drug book that shows all these pills etc and all different ways drugs are smuggled/used etc. It has before and after pics of meth people. These are the pics, check em out.
http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugIssu ... index.html

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:41 pm
MMT Pro Member

Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:21 pm
MMT Addict

I've heard that the strawberry meth is showing up here. MS-13 came in with the apple-pickers in the valley and started pushing this shit to kids. It's pink and smells or tastes like strawberries.
Some guys here are using rat poison in there mix. Hey, I know lets smoke some rat poison. :roll:

Some hollerfolks caught one of the vatos last year trying to force a girl to join the gang. The cops found his car......
He must've walked back to Mexico or something 8-)

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:43 am
MMT Pro Member

Randy, I read the same article that Mitschke read...and heard on the radio about some new way of making meth...shake and bake, made is sound like it was more of a chemical reaction than actually having to burn/cook it. Have you come across this at all. What the heck are they talking about. The radio show mentioned that people were able to have a "lab" in the back of a pick-up truck.
Woody

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9330

Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:40 am
MMT Addict

Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:30 am
MMT Pro Member

Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:09 am
MMT 1000 Club

That kind of dope hurts mines heart and I cain't even hardly read this thread.....

Prayers fo all the users and past users and quick death for the idiots that are manufacturing this trash.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 am
MMT 1000 Club

Nasty chit, I've seen a lot of people throw away their lives, family and friends using it. Many of them got caught up in it because it was cheaper and lasted longer than coke. Some used it just to be able to work longer and harder in their businesses, but eventually the meth became the boss.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:56 am
MMT 1000 Club

Damn I check out those pictures. Holy shiat! Some of those dudes looked like they were in good shape at one time in their lifes. Now look at em!?

The county I live in is over run with meth lab. I have several buddies who are cops. They tell me they bust up 3 or 4 labs a week, and 10 more pop up. They are now resorting to cookin it along side the road. Some lady was on the news just last night. She saw something along side the road, thought it was soda bottles and was going to go pick them up for a deposit refund. What she found was a road side meth lab, disgused as a grocery sack. They had 32 and 64 oz bottles they were making it in. SO if they do it that way, they aren't going to get caught. That's a the first time I ever heard of that before. Fraking pieces of shiat! Frag em all, I say.

BPS Swamp Staff Member
Blackwater Marine LLC.

Quote classic by rangerp: "Red seemed to be enjoying herself, and I assume by the look on her face was about to hit the high-note and throw a locate as she treed the possum."

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:11 pm
MMT Member

I worked in an anhydrous ammonia plant for 25 years and ended up putting cameras around the plant to keep the cookers out. Even had a couple take a cordless drill and drilled into a 2000# pressure pipeline. found the coolers they going to use to haul it off but no bodies. That turned into a real mess

Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:38 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Since anhydrous can sometimes be hard to come by [winter/tighter or more closely watch supply tanks] cookers have come up with a way to use the cold medicine kit bought over the counter. There is a package[don't want to use the name for obvious reasons] that is similar in chemical makeup to anhydrous ammonia. Cookers have come up with what is known as a one pot mix. All the ingredients are put together in one batch and by chemical reaction it becomes methamphetamine.
For years I have been telling Farm Coops that they need to be securing the annie tanks because at some point and time the Govt will step in and make them put up high fences,barb wire, lights and security systems. The co-ops tell me that the guys who are stealing annie are only taking a couple of bucks worth and they can't justify the cost of security for such a small theft. Now through this cold medicine kit you can bypass anhydrous.
With planting season coming soon we will be back wide open dealing with this epidemic. We deal with several meth labs each week now during the winter and the number of labs come spring will triple or more.
We receive all kinds of information of new ways that have come up in different areas and/ or that is being tried by cookers each day.
Our drug courts are overloaded just like everyone else's on here because of this.
Busting meth labs is so common now in the US that it is part of our daily news and only the really big or super labs gets anyones attention.
Most meth labs are clandestine and so mobile that the high majority are never even noticed. Here its cookers on four wheelers.
Now is the time for all to get a handgun permit and carry a firearm. The areas we fish,hunt and trap are the areas chosen to operate these clandestine labs.
However so many cookers are lazy that they cook a batch off in the backyard and here we come.

Randy

Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:14 pm
MMT Sponsor

Many year ago I was a counselor in treatment units, this was before and just when meth hit. The stuff I saw with Meth is one of the reason I hung up the counselor hat many years ago. I still consult with a number of agencies that treat chronic drug addicts (getting them funding for new programs and expending treatment options). I my many years of working directly and indirectly in the business I have never seen anything more destructive then meth. It will destroy people in a very short period of time and the effects on the body and mind will last many, many, many years after someone quites (if they are able to quite before ending up in jail or dead). The chemicals kill and damage so many organs that most folks never fully recover from the physical effects, no mater how long they stay clean. Some of the stories I have heard and the things we see everyday would make you want to cry, families ripped appart, children abused, careers lost, it goes on and on. Most are not "bad" people or from "bad families", they start because someone offered it or to get a boost at work, etc and before they know it they are hooked, then they start cooking it to support the habit and pretty soon they are a shadow of their former selves.

Bottomline, the stuff is posion, plan and simple.

PW

1701 Main Avenue, Clinton, Iowa 52732
563-242-8969 or cell 563-212-7091
email: larrys-prodrive@mchsi.com

http://www.larrysillowamarine.com

Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:20 pm
MMT Addict

Randy, in VA there is a limit on the amount of that cold medicine that a person can buy in one day. Some stores have put it in the pharmacy and require an ID to buy it.
Oxycontin was BIG a few years back. That seems to have died down a little bit.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:38 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Here in Indiana we have the same in regards to buying amphetamine pills. It slowed things down for a second. Heres how its done. When you score some meth you have to have cash and one box of amphetamine tablets. You can also trade amphetamine tablets for meth if you have several packages. So If you and I and a couple of buddies drive around and buy the limit at a couple stores we can trade to the cookers.
The next MMT/Muddi Gras we have I can tell you how Meth exploded in the Midwest overnight.
Randy

Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]