It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Biblical MUD 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Biblical MUD
2 Samuel 22:43

I beat them as fine as the dust of the earth; I pounded and trampled them like MUD in the streets.

Job 30:19

He throws me into the MUD, and I am reduced to dust and ashes.

Job 41:30

Its undersides are jagged potsherds, leaving a trail in the MUD like a threshing sledge.

Psalm 18:42

I beat them as fine as windblown dust; I trampled them like MUD in the streets.

Psalm 40:2

He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the MUD and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

Proverbs 25:26

Like a MUDddied spring or a polluted well are the righteous who give way to the wicked.

Isaiah 10:6

I send him against a godless nation, I dispatch him against a people who anger me, to seize loot and snatch plunder, and to trample them down like MUD in the streets.

Isaiah 57:20

But the wicked are like the tossing sea, which cannot rest, whose waves cast up mire and MUD.

Jeremiah 38:6

So they took Jeremiah and put him into the cistern of Malkijah, the king’s son, which was in the courtyard of the guard. They lowered Jeremiah by ropes into the cistern; it had no water in it, only MUD, and Jeremiah sank down into the mud.

Jeremiah 38:22

All the women left in the palace of the king of Judah will be brought out to the officials of the king of Babylon. Those women will say to you: “‘They misled you and overcame you— those trusted friends of yours. Your feet are sunk in the MUD; your friends have deserted you.’

Ezekiel 32:2

“Son of man, take up a lament concerning Pharaoh king of Egypt and say to him: “‘You are like a lion among the nations; you are like a monster in the seas thrashing about in your streams, churning the water with your feet and MUDdying the streams.

Ezekiel 32:13

I will destroy all her cattle from beside abundant waters no longer to be stirred by the foot of man or MUDdied by the hooves of cattle.

Ezekiel 34:18

Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also MUDdy the rest with your feet?

Ezekiel 34:19

Must my flock feed on what you have trampled and drink what you have MUDdied with your feet?

Zechariah 10:5

Together they will be like warriors in battle trampling their enemy into the MUD of the streets. They will fight because the Lord is with them, and they will put the enemy horsemen to shame.

John 9:6

After saying this, he spit on the ground, made some MUD with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes.

John 9:11

He replied, “The man they call Jesus made some MUD and put it on my eyes. He told me to go to Siloam and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see.”

John 9:14

Now the day on which Jesus had made the MUD and opened the man’s eyes was a Sabbath.

John 9:15

Therefore the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. “He put MUD on my eyes,” the man replied, “and I washed, and now I see.”

2 Peter 2:22

Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed returns to her wallowing in the MUD.”

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Thu May 18, 2017 10:18 pm
MMT Sponsor

Post Re: Biblical MUD
I run a "Mire Motor"! ;)

gatorheads@comcast.net

Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:04 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Post Biblical MUD

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:39 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Biblical MUD
Psalm 69 14 Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.

For those that run the Mire Motor.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]