It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 6:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Last Hunt 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Last Hunt
Flash,Damon,and Michael came down and wanted to shoot some divers.We killed 10 Redheads,6 Pinnies,1 Bufflehead,2 Teal and a scaup.Water was extremely low and places to hunt were scarce.Flash has a stage3 GD that really impressed me and the others.We ran through 2'' of water and a sandy bottom for about 2 miles with a huge pucker factor.Got to the other end and slid up on the sand 30'.I figured we were going to have a hell of a time pulling it off the sand bar.I was wrong...With the polymer bottom is slid off like KY on black leather panties.We had 4 guys,dog,124 decoys and it still ran 30mph+.

I WOULD POST PICS...BUT.. THEY DO NOT FORKING WORK!!! :evil:

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:53 am
MMT Addict

Post Re: Last Hunt
3 of us hunted down in baffin bay saturday and corpus christie bay Sunday. Baffin was loaded with puddle ducks up in this creek and c.c. Bay had alot of buffleheads. Had a great last weekend glad y'all did to

Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 pm
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: Last Hunt
Had a great time Richard! Lookin forward to doin it again next year. Damon has some pics from a little goose shoot we went on this Sunday at my lease. Cleaned 31 and some other guys brought took home some of ours. Prolly killed 50. Call him and tell him to get off his ass and send them to you!

Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]