It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Live music soliciting volunteer base and drummer 
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Live music soliciting volunteer base and drummer
We can play anything as long as I have my iPad in front of me. I will bring small PA system. All we need is base player and drummer. I can bring snare, seat and sticks. This will be stripped down gig. Anybody can play drums. Just need volunteer with base guitar. I can bring base guitar and amp, too, but would prefer your set up.I can sing but I sound like shit. Better to have drunk volunteers for that too. Post here if you have useable talent to coordinate.

This will be Sat night, right?

Someone let me know about electricity, lights? Stage? Tent? Only essential is electricity.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:49 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Re: Live music soliciting volunteer base and drummer
Admin please delete duplicates. I'm sitting her in a clothing store bored to death while my wife shops.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Last bumped by dguidry on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:32 pm.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]