It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Caddo pics 
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Re: Caddo pics
The waivers are no better than a piece of used toilet paper as far as the court is concerned (no way you're getting everyone to sign one anyway, especially not at caddo where people are launching at a dozen different ramps), and none of the insurance companies seem to want to write a policy for it. I've called dozens. Moving boats and alcohol are a deal breaker, even with the insurance company you guys are using for the other runs (not sure how they're writing that one for yall, but they had no interest in doing it for us unless the boats were static). Moving boats seem to be the biggest problem, but there's no way you're going to keep people from drinking and that's likely to be a problem even if you find someone willing to overlook the moving boats.

I'm officially out. Please remove my name from your other websites and fb page that for some reason we can't just get shut down and removed.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:28 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Kool-Aid Brigade

www.southernfowler.com

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:07 pm
MMT Pro Member

So the official caddo run is now over. All because one asshole, who's pissed off more people on that lake than we ever have, complained about trash, that was never verified, and throwing wake making for a rough few minutes, again never verified.

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:35 pm
MMT 1000 Club

WELL this sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Clay for a good time last yr my man. I enjoyed it!

No I wasn't talking about you but if the shoe fits lace that bitch up & wear it!!!!

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:17 pm
MMT F.E.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:46 am
MMT Elite Member

Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:48 am
MMT Member

Well I hate that we're not having a ride. I'm a local and I didn't see any problem with it at all. Good job over the last several years Clay. The guy ya'll are talking about, for some reason, thinks he owns the lake. Maybe he'll take some of that tour money ($25 a person, I understand) and donate it to the GCLA for the salvina, not. He won't even pay his own bills. Got his steam boat repossessed. I'm on the water a least once a week during the summer. I pick up trash all the time, bass boats, barges, etc, throw it out. Sad that this is the world we live in today, one person can bitch and ruin it for everyone.

Mon May 28, 2018 5:13 am
MMT Member

Dang, understand this was a good ride. That Clay fella was something else for organizing it. The ride was so awesome I was told by a friend of mine who went one year. That lake is nice, he said. Never saw so many cypress trees. He did say he got some mud in in his eyes that one time, though, but he got over it. Anyway, hope it comes back.

Thu May 31, 2018 11:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2