It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Prayers From Obama 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Prayers From Obama
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/1 ... 86925.html

In the link above, we see Obama claim that "'American People Will Say A Prayer For Boston Tonight'

The best advice I have for our President, is to not waste his breath, being his prayers do not make it any farther than the ceiling prior to bouncing off.

The first chapter of Isaiah is comforting, when it tells us that " Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:"

While that may sound good, you can not stop reading there. When you see the next few verses, you can see why America is in trouble:

2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.

4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.

When it speaks about hands defiled with blood, I can not help think about the millions of innocent babies that are murdered in America. As far as our iniquities separating us from God, look at Obama's support of homosexuality, gay marriage, welfare, and our stance concerning Israel.

We pushed God out of our schools, we embraced humanisms, we glorify wickedness in our entertainment, and we have a welfare system that rewards laziness, crime, and sex outside of marriage.

God will not listen to the prayers of Obama, or from America as a whole if we stay on our current path.

Our only hope:

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Prayers From Obama
Awesome post!

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:21 pm
MMT Elite Member

I agree!!

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:57 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

I think his prayers will be just as effective as yours, RangerP. Lets hope everyone's prayers are helpful.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:10 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

It sounds pretty radical if you read it too fast, but I agree with RangerP. What the Bible says, is exactly what the Bible says! Good word brother.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:29 pm
MMT Elite Member

Might be splitting hairs here, but shouldn't this be in the religion forum instead of politics?

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 pm
MMT F.E.

It's both politics and religion. Definitely another great post from ranger p. but what's next, banning ball bearings and running background checks to buy bb's...

Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Great post.

Looks like this was a Saudi National on a student Visa. Not sure if it was him or not. But why don't we ban Arabs, Persians, Pakis in this country?

And then do what Ranger says. Stop the abortions and all the other stuff that just make us God-less.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

So why don't we just revert to the 11th - 13th century crusade philosophy and destroy all religions but Roman Catholic.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry

Your comment -" I think his prayers will be just as effective as yours, RangerP."

Your thoughts guide your view on prayer. Bible truth guides my view.

The 1st Amendment applies to all of us, and you are entitled to believe as you wish. I do believe though that the verses I printed in the original post are very applicable to the current situation we find ourselves in.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:46 am
MMT 1000 Club

The last verse I included in my first post was " None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth"

For some reason, Benghazi came to mind when I wrote that.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:49 am
MMT 1000 Club

do any of you have a hard time listening to a president speak on matters like this, when you know that he declared his run for the senate seat in the house of a known terrorist?

Obama kicked off his run for the senate from the house of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. These folks were founding members of the Weather Underground. A pro communist group, that literally blew up bombs in our subways in NY, DC, and at the Pentagon.

Some things just make you wonder.

Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:06 am
MMT F.E.

16x38 WC Skiff 35 MB HD

Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]