It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 NFL's Riley Cooper brought to his knees for the Nword! 
MMT Super Elite Member

Post NFL's Riley Cooper brought to his knees for the Nword!
“I am so ashamed and disgusted with myself. I want to apologize. I have been offensive. I have apologized to my coach, to Jeffrey Lurie, to Howie Roseman and to my teammates. I owe an apology to the fans and to this community. I am so ashamed, but there are no excuses. What I did was wrong and I will accept the consequences.”

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: NFL's Riley Cooper brought to his knees for the Nword!
Do u search for stuff like that. You would be a good reporter for cnn. It seems as if thats all they're worried about.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:06 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Another mother fu_ker who should of stood up and told them to shove it up there ass. If the **** can say it everyone should be able to they can call us cracker and all that shit fu-kem. They throw that word around so much it does not mean a thing now so they need to get over it.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:07 pm
MMT Elite Member

I don't see anything at all wrong with the word!

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:09 pm
MMT 1000 Club

The standard for using racist words is not skin color, it is political party.

Any one who could be considered conservative is not allowed any wiggle room on anything that could be taken as racist.

Liberals can say anything they like, and no one holds them to any standard. The link below shows flaming liberal Alec Baldwin using the N Word, and notice the libs never got all upset over it.

http://newsone.com/1533995/alec-baldwin ... anye-west/

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:08 pm
MMT 1000 Club

“I’ll have those nigg--- voting Democratic for the next 200 years.”
- Lyndon B. Johnson (the Father of American welfare)

“You f*cking Jew b@stard.”
- Hillary Clinton

Blacks and Hispanics are “too busy eating watermelons and tacos” to learn how to read and write.”
- Mike Wallace

“A handkerchief-head, chicken-and-biscuit-eating Uncle Tom.”
- Spike Lee referring to Clarence Thomas

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.”
- Mary Frances Berry, Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

“White folks was in caves while we was building empires… We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.”
- Rev. Al Sharpton

“The white race is the cancer of human history.”
- Susan Sontag

These negros, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they’ve never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.
- LBJ

“I am not going to use the federal government’s authority deliberately to circumvent the natural inclination of people to live in ethnic homogeneous neighborhoods.”
- Jimmy Carter

I mean, you’ve got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”
- Joe Biden (referring to Barack Obama)

‘Hymietown.’
- Jesse Jackson describing New York City

The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.”
- Louis Farrakhan

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:10 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

RangerP: I understand your argument that there may be a double standard, but the zealousness with which you argue this almost makes it appear that you support the use of the word even though I know you don't.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:38 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

I would bet that those colored folks u played marbles with as a kid, aren't as much of a n1gger as you are today....
U need to work on your zealousness and loose the niggerness. The worse n1gger of all is a damn white one!

Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:05 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry

Your comment "it appear that you support the use of the word even though I know you don't."

I support the first amendment rights of free speech.

I do not support a list of PC laws that apply to some, and not to others.

The MSM could line up behind star witness Rachel Jentel (in the Zimmerman trial), and tell us that it is cultural for her and her people to use the word *****, and Cracka, but we are told that it can not be cultural or OK if Paula Dean to use it.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]