It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ] 
 TV Commercials 
MMT 1000 Club

Post TV Commercials
Start paying attention to commercials on television these days. In commercials that include both white and black characters, it seems it is always the black or mixed race character is the voice of knowledge, wisdom, and reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmx4twCK3_I Take notice that the wise black man in this video is strikingly similar in looks to Obama. The white guy is the one running the scam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3IV22FJIbc In this commercial, the black man shows up, and gets the girl a free purse. The old white dude shows up with a dollar attached on a fishing hook, and tries to jerk a hook into the girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2kASg0FN0Q here we have the voice of knowledge being the mixed race kid.

If you are paying attention to TV commercials, then you will see it over and over that it is blacks and mixed race people that are the smart ones, and the whites are the dumb ones, or the ones running a scam. What are our kids learning subliminally when they watch TV? Can you find me any modern commercials that are the opposite? Picking up patterns is just something I do. In the last couple years, it has been my opinion that our advertisement world is stumping for President Obama. Perhaps the subliminal messages on TV is partially responsible for how we ended up with a President Obama in the first place.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Re: TV Commercials
Oh, how the times are a changin'. The marketing firms have discovered in their research that it is better to appeal to a broader spectrum of a customer base. They were leaving money on the table before. The Republican party could use some of this strategy, as well.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:39 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry

I think you missed the point. I am not talking about appealing to a broad base, I am bringing up the point that in commercials with whites and blacks, I seem to notice whites being shown in a negative light.

Here is a commercial with what appears to be a young African American toddler and his grandfather. It is a wholesome commercial, and I would believe that it would appeal to any one, regardless of race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aARf-XwDGFg

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:47 am
MMT 1000 Club

Who watches commercials anymore?? I haven't watched a commercial in 6 years due to the invention of a thing called a DVR.

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:52 am
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPmL8vrL ... sults_main

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M2vZHF3Bys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueDJHrobjGw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsmkvUuGzpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1aRBkEOjHk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUlCYWINAwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jK-ENmuUCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNlBvFa8De0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peEMnPLqym4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nil-gOYRwW4

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:04 am
MMT Elite Member

What ever happened to truth in advertising...

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Rangerp: Don't you know a reparation commercial when you see one? :D

I have to say, you expend an awful lot of energy with your lengthy comments, and I respect your dedication, but so much of what you write looks like you're preaching conversion and is not meant to be informative, and that's the difference between me and you. I'm not trying to convince you to think like me at all.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon May 06, 2013 7:57 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Keep it up ranger , One day mr Guidry will say what the he'll was I thinking , dean , you are a white southern male , when the shit hits the fan , you'll be a target just like the rest of us .

18x54 Uncle J -GTR - with the koolaid
Back H2o SWOMP 23 SS stage 2 15x36 GD Duck Skiff GATOR
GATOR GLIDE PROSTAFF
BACKWATER PROSTAFF
http://www.gatorglide.com

Coupe rest in peace brother

Mon May 06, 2013 10:06 pm
MMT Elite Member

Mon May 06, 2013 10:52 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon May 06, 2013 11:10 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Mon May 06, 2013 11:30 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I pointed something out that Dean Guidry did not want people to notice.

Tue May 07, 2013 8:16 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dean I'm probably more Cajun than you , just live in Texas now , being Cajun has nothing to do with it , as far as surviveing , wait I have to stop to laugh

18x54 Uncle J -GTR - with the koolaid
Back H2o SWOMP 23 SS stage 2 15x36 GD Duck Skiff GATOR
GATOR GLIDE PROSTAFF
BACKWATER PROSTAFF
http://www.gatorglide.com

Coupe rest in peace brother

Tue May 07, 2013 10:44 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Tue May 07, 2013 11:16 am
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Dean we've got some communities around here that you should buy a vacation home in! Prichard, Happy Hills, Orange Grove...if your interested let me know I'm sure we can find a nice section 8 home at a good price for you to buy! And after being there awhile check in with us and let us know how many good, positive, hard working Americans you come across!

REFRIGERATOR STAY EMPTY CAUSE I EAT GOOD

Tue May 07, 2013 1:11 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Tue May 07, 2013 2:22 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Tue May 07, 2013 2:50 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Tue May 07, 2013 3:06 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Have you seen the latest stock market and the jobs reports? We are on our way up, my friend.

Tue May 07, 2013 3:14 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Answer my question about god being taken away.

Tue May 07, 2013 3:16 pm
MMT Elite Member

Hey guidry.. Answer the question.. Do you agree with all the things your president is doing? Hes starting to really look like the Anti Christ to me... Whats your thoughts on this?

Tue May 07, 2013 6:02 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Tue May 07, 2013 7:50 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Our country morals are going to shit due to obama's political correctness....

Tue May 07, 2013 8:00 pm
MMT 1000 Club

So explain a wealthy non struggling hip hop artist Lauren hill blaming slavery for her not paying her taxes??? What's your thought on that one! Cause I'm pretty sure I don't see any slaves around...

Tue May 07, 2013 8:10 pm
MMT Elite Member

Tue May 07, 2013 8:50 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Tue May 07, 2013 11:57 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Wed May 08, 2013 1:03 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry - your comment " I think there is just a concerted effort now to boost the positive image of the African American man and woman in our society."

I do not think you watched the commercials I posted.

There is nothing wrong with showing blacks in a positive light, as decent family folks, doing the right thing. That would be a whole lot better than all the baggy pants, thug, heathen images MTV shows.

the point I made is that these commercials show whites needing the blacks to be the voice of wisdom. In these commercials, whites are always either stupid, or they need direction by blacks. I personally believe the entertainment industry is just using these as a way to further the support for Obama.

Wed May 08, 2013 5:50 am
MMT 1000 Club

DeanGuidry

Your comment "To me, he seems to be a good family man with two beautiful daughters and a beautiful wife. The core of that has to be good and based on good Christian principals"

The light we use to shed on person actions, to see if they are using "good Christian principals" is the Holy Bible.

When we look at Obama and how he governs, and then read our Bibles, it is very evident that he governs in total opposition to Bible truth.

The Bible is very clear in both Testaments that homosexuality is wicked. Obama is supporting gay marriage, and forced the military to accept the degenerate sodomites.

The Bible is pretty clear on abortion, when God told Jeremiah that he knew him in the womb, and loved him then. Obama supports late term abortions.

The Bible is clear that if a man is to eat, then he needs to work (These 3:10). Obama has done more to add people to welfare and food stamps than any president in our history.

the Bible is clear that nations that support Israel, get blessed by God. Obama is going in the opposite direction of supporting Israel.

Topic after topic, Obama is in complete violation of biblical truth.

Wed May 08, 2013 5:56 am
MMT Super Elite Member

RangerP: could you try an experiment for me. Next time you make an argument in support of your position try to make one with your usual biblical references and one without references to the bible, or Jesus or God. You don't have to, but it would be a good test for you.

Wed May 08, 2013 7:53 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Wed May 08, 2013 4:34 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Dean

So you want me to show you that Obama governs from a stance that is non-biblical, but you do not want me to mention God, or the Bible??

How about this, I will use the same topics that I held him up against the Bible, but I will not use the Bible. We will see how it works.

On homosexuality, with no Bible references to it being wicked, we can just use medical science. Gays are only 2.5% of the population, and they carry 64% of the nation's syphilis they have 57% of the HIV, they have shorter life spans, gay men suffer at a much greater rate from colon and rectal cancer, they have a higher propensity to use drugs and alcohol. How was that for not using the Bible?

Historically, super power nations that accept homosexuality as normal soon after collapse. Homosexuality along with adultery, orgies, bestially, and other sexual deviations generally flourish when a nation is on the downhill slide.

Criminally, homosexuals do between 1/3 and 1/5th of all child molestations, lesbians have the highest rates of domestic abuse, and when we look at the most notorious serial killers in history, most of them were gay, or bisexual. I will give you a list of all that were gay and bi.

Jeffrey Dahmer, Andrew Cunanan, Gilles de Rais, Luis Alfredo Garavito, Randy Steven Kraft, Michael Swango, Andrei Chikatilo, Fritz Haarmann, John Wayne Gacy, Patrick Wayne Kearney, David D. Hill, Hans Grans, Wayne Williams, Dean Corll, Elmer Wayne Henley, David Owen Brooks, Donald Harvey, Juan Corona, Adolfo de Jesus Constanzo, Larry Eyler, Huang Yong, Dennis Nilsen, Marcelo Costa de Andrade, William Bonin, Henry Lee Lucas, Ottis Toole, Vaughn Greenwood, Richard Speck, Cayetano Hernandez, Eleazor Solis, David Bullock, Vernon Butts, Paul Bateson, Paul Bateson, Marc Dutroux, Michael Terry, Orville Lynn Majors, Charles Cohen, Arthur Gary Bishop, Michael Lupo, Peter Moore, Westley Allan Dodd, David P. Brown (a.k.a. Nathaniel Bar-Jonah), Charles Manson, David Edward Maust, Bruce Davis, Erik Menendez

The Feminists get mad when we leave the women out, so below is a list of female serial killers that also happen to be lesbians.
Magdalena Solis, Aileen Wuornos, Tyria Moore, Catherine Wood, Gwen Graham

Along with homosexuality, we talked about Obama supporting abortion. I would say that I do not understand a culture that is very reluctant to kill rapist, child molesters, career criminals, murderers, and kidnappers, but does not blink an eye on murdering the unborn. Who knows if that baby you just sucked up in a vacuum could have cured cancer?

On not supporting Israel, take a quick look at all of the Nobel prizes for literature, science, physics, math, and see how many folks were Jewish. Take a look and see how many were Arab, or Muslim. Check acts of terror that have gone on in the world over the last 30 years, and see how much came from Israel, and how much came from the Muslim word.

One welfare. Look at murder in America, and you will discover that in the past 5 years, not one was committed by an NRA member. Why is it that Obama and Feinstein hate the NRA then> Now take a look and see how many murders nationally you can connect to welfare, food stamps, public housing, and democrat hand out programs. Take a look at the teen pregnancies and see how many are from the welfare folks. Take a look and see that politicians are clamoring about letting non legal Mexicans become citizens, but we pay 50 million lazy American food stamps. We basically pay lazy folks not to work, they sell drugs, commit crimes, drop out of school, pay no taxes, and produce like rabbits, then we complain about Mexicans coming here to do the work we pay lazy folks not to do/. Does that make sense?

So, without using Bible, and just sticking with history, science, medicine, logic, and critical thinking, I still showed you why supporting Obama is stupid.

Next Question?

Wed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm
MMT Site Admin

Not to interrupt yall's conversation but speaking of commercials and tv in general, have you noticed more arab looking people on tv after 9/11? It's like you started seeing more and more of them on tv, almost like producers were using them as a way to make Americans like them, so people don't give them shit about 9/11.

Admin | Owner
Admin | Owner
Admin | Owner
CEO | Graphic Details Digital Media

Wed May 08, 2013 5:58 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

RangerP: damn good job with your arguments. When I'm back at my office and don't have to peck at this iPad keyboard I'll review your post against and comment. But thanks for taking the extra effort to refrain from your usual references.

Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Wed May 08, 2013 6:09 pm
MMT 1000 Club

This nation needs to get God back in this country and hit our knees and pray. Having gays being alowed to marry and accept their way of life is wrong. If we do not have God in this country and keep on the path we are going we are doomed as a nation. This nation was founded on God and the Bible and we need to keep it that way. Why do you thin the nation is so wack out by looney toons kidnaping, raping, molesting, murdering and so much hatred? It is because this nation has pushed God away, and the only way back is to hit our knees and pray. With out God we are nothing.

Wed May 08, 2013 7:10 pm
MMT Elite Member

Wed May 08, 2013 10:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]